Danielle Steel Book Fans discussion

Your Favourite Danielle Steel Book?

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ushlah (last edited Nov 21, 2012 09:34PM) (new)

Ushlah Aluthge | 98 comments Mod
My Favourite Danielle Steel Book upto now is... Kaleidoscope by Danielle Steel

The story is based on three sisters(Hilary,Alexandra & Megan)who has been seperated in their childhood. The story is a very sad story when all the bad things happens to the elder sister - Hilary....Who also remembers that whole story what exactly happened to their family & how they were separated.....& why they were separated & why their father killed their mother in the first place.....

With a broken/damaged heart Hilary builds an extraordinary career her life with no personal life....

Alexandra is been raised in lavish wealth & marries a powerful man whose pride is in his pedigree & who assumes that Alexandra is her parents' natural offspring. Neither of them has the remotest suspicion that she is adopted, or what turbulent tragedy lurks in her past.

Megan the youngest sister adopted by a family of comfortable means, becomes a doctor in the rural Appalachia.

Their parents only friend did nothing to keep the children together but before he dies , he hires a private investigator & ask him to find these three women....& to bring them back together...

----The story just say how sad,depressed, miserable, broken,damaged & hurt children could/maybe once their all alone without parents....specially how hard it'll be for girls....There were some parts in the story which made me cry then awful things happened to Hilary...it just opened my eyes to see the real world I would say & just for mistakes parent do,the sufferings & the punishments just falls onto innocent children----

message 2: by Besia (new)

Besia | 1 comments The Ring !

message 3: by Lady Sharmaine (new)

Lady Sharmaine (LadyMaine) | 2 comments Silent honor and Dating game! :D

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel Rose | 3 comments My Fav is Mixed Blessings but only the frist couple in the book.

message 5: by Patricialogan8 (new)

Patricialogan8 | 22 comments My three faves are Jewels, Silent Honor and A Good Woman

message 6: by Patricialogan8 (new)

Patricialogan8 | 22 comments I have read Silent Honor six times

message 7: by NIWAMANYA (new)

NIWAMANYA DESIRE (NIWAMANYADESIRE) | 5 comments my favourate is DADDY, ACCIDENT, SEASON OF PASSION.

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex Echos is great! Property of a Noblewoman

message 9: by Monica (new)

Monica | 2 comments A Good Woman

message 10: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Rodgers 2016 was catch up year for me on a lot of authors. Pegasus definitely my favorite of the Danielle Steel novels followed by Blue

message 11: by Divya (new)

Divya Robert (DipsRobert) | 2 comments It's hard to pick a favourite for me but I would have to say Wanderlust.

message 12: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna Lloyd | 21 comments I have really enjoyed every Danielle Steel book that I have read.. However, there is one that really stands out and that is "Blue". So many things happen in this book and it is non-stop. There were times when I just couldn't put it down, and once I just kept reading until 5:00 in the morning!

message 13: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna Lloyd | 21 comments I just stated that "Blue" is my favorite Danielle Steel book, which it is.. But, I have to mention my second favorite book is "Undercover". This is filled with action and unpredictable adventure, and even deals with Stockholm Syndrome. This would make an excellent movie!

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna Turnitsa "Zoya" I read this book in one day. A Russian countess flees during the Russian Revolution.
The book follows Zoya through WWI the Great Depression, and WWII. What really held me captivated was the romances through these dark times. Romance against the backdrop of war and economic hardship.

message 15: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Moore (Sophilina) | 1 comments Mine is Blue! it was the first book i ever read and now im so addicted to reading her books!

message 16: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 4 comments Wanderlust, The Ring, and The Duchess are my favorites

message 17: by Debbie (last edited Sep 12, 2017 07:59AM) (new)

Debbie | 4 comments Mistress, Duchess and Against All Odds.

message 18: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 25 comments of the ones I've read(haven't read a lot of the new yet) I'm sticking with No Greater Love, Family Album, and Granny Dan dose anyone know a good Steel book set in the fall?

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 25 comments amending my list The Ring, the Ghost and No Greater Love. the three above this post are honorable mentions.

message 20: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 25 comments Ushlah wrote: "My Favourite Danielle Steel Book upto now is...Kaleidoscope by Danielle Steel

The story is based on three sisters(Hilary,Alexandra & Megan)who has been seperated in their childhood. The story is ..."

you have inspired me to perhaps reread this book.