Danielle Steel Book Fans discussion

Do you love reading danielle Steel's Books???

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ushlah (new)

Ushlah Aluthge | 98 comments Mod

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel Rose | 3 comments not really some times i love her works but alot of the time no

message 3: by NIWAMANYA (new)

NIWAMANYA DESIRE (NIWAMANYADESIRE) | 5 comments Ya, I do and more than anything.She just gives readers a go ahead and know.Her books are the best.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mmags6) Yeah I love her books! I have a question actually. Did anyone ever notice that her characters often go to the restaurant "21"? How many of her books mention "21" and which ones?

message 5: by Paulette (new)

Paulette Eister | 5 comments Don't know that answer, but have noticed several of her books take place in San Francisco.

message 6: by Subrina (new)

Subrina Pechacek | 4 comments I love to read all of her books

message 7: by Alene (new)

Alene | 1 comments I love reading all Danielle Steel's books. She is my favorite author.

message 8: by Patricialogan8 (new)

Patricialogan8 | 22 comments Loved Silent Honor 12th time reading it

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna Turnitsa I truly love Steel's book. I find a sort of comfort in her stories and writing style. I like the sweet romance threads that run through most of her novels. I like all the struggles and difficulties her characters go through not only the death of loved ones, for instance in "Blue" but also the overcoming of tragedy caused by conflict and fighting, for instance in " Honor Thyself".

message 10: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna Lloyd | 21 comments I really love reading Danielle Steel books. I like the way she builds her characters and you feel like you understand why they do the things that they do, and you feel like you know them. I also like the wide range of issues that she uses. I can really relate to divorce, disappointments, heart aches and struggles. Her characters always seem to come out of it somehow, and it gives hope.

I am also very impressed by the sheer volume of books that she writes. She has averaged approx. 3 books a year since she started writing in 1973. And, lately she has gone above and beyond writing 4 books in 2015, 6 books in 2016, and there are an amazing 7 books scheduled to come out in 2017. I plan to read them all, however she writes faster than I can read! She's amazing!

message 11: by DeAnna (new)

DeAnna Lloyd | 21 comments I really love reading Danielle Steel books. I wanted to add that I am amazed that she has written a total of 111 books, which includes her 2017 releases.

She has a brilliant mind, and has soo much creativity and imagination. Her books keep me captivated until the end. I went to the store last night and was surprised to see her new release, "Against All Odds". It is out already and of course I had to get it!

message 12: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 4 comments I love her books. It was her book wanderlust that got me to love and enjoy reading. She'll always have a special place my readings and my bookshelves.

message 13: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 4 comments I love her books. Have read all of them. My favorite was The Mistress and Against All Odds.

message 14: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 25 comments I do! I love her writing style. The attention to detail is so meticulous. I pattern my own writing after her style of digging deep and letting the reader in on every detail Steel truly takes you there and keeps you coming back for more

message 15: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 25 comments Just finished Malice. heavy read but a great ending