Weird Moments discussion

Friends > Weird?

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 52 comments Mod
Post away

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

today i feel avoided and easily irritated. not a good thing, right? even by my friends...

nope. try telling them. if you tell them, it could help.

This is just weird in general. My best friend, doesn't know when her bday is, what grade she's in, and how old she is. Isn't that weird?!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

.....*creeped*............?

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 39 comments She has to know what grade shes in, if she goes to school. If she was homeschooled always maybe then?

She made me make a list about herself. Her name, her 4 pets, her hobbies, grade, age, birthday, favorite color, and other stuff. She's just weird in total. Last year in band, she wanted to fry my other friend's ear. Don't know what that means.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 15 comments Wow
That's kinda..........weird :/

yep. she's just normally weird. she even says she's the 'normal' one.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 39 comments I wanna fry your ear! That sounds weird my friend says "oh my pickles!" :)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 15 comments Yeah? Well,all my friends are trying to set me up with this dude and he supposedly has a crush on my mate, so it's awkward. Plus, I don't even know him!

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 39 comments Has a crush on your mate? Your friend?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 15 comments yeah, its her primary school mate and I'm going to her primary school fair with her soon, so she can see her crush again. :)

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 39 comments Let's see, 'primary school' mate'..are you in either Australia or the U.K?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 15 comments its that obvious huh? :)

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 39 comments Eh :) recently I've been wanting to go to the UK cuz there's a YouTube guy named Charlie there. Anywho green elephants rock!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 15 comments oooooooookkkkkkkkkkk
I just looked at your profile, ur well funny :)

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) | 39 comments Thank you. Ur well funny 2 :)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 15 comments Why thank you very much :{)

message 20: by James (new)

James | 2 comments Oh were to begin... Well, there's little creepy kid named Julian who hangs my friends and I at school. (Lunch, gym,ect.) He's a short litte Latino(?) who isn't any Brad Pitt, and Julian likes to do creepy things like talking about how he imagines girls who go to our school in bikinnis.
One day in gym, he staired at me piss (I'm white), the next my pal Ian (an asian), and on Friday he glared at this kid Caleb change;(Caleb's black.)I guess he's trying to get all the colors of the rainbow.
The oddest thing that weired litte, sonofagun ever did was do the worm on the bathroom floor. On one particular day, all of us went into the bathroom before lunch. (We used to bodybox; I don't know why we still do it.) My friend Trevor told Julian to do the worm as a joke, and Julian lied down and did it. It sorta looked like he was screwing the floor, but it was impossible not to laugh and practically piss ourselves. He didn't wash his hands either.
Oh well... what can ya do?