joker lovers discussion

I like the joker

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mischelle (new)

Mischelle (Misc) I like the joker. He is the best baddie in the Batman series. My pic is of the joker or at least a drawing of him. There are times that I feel like a joker along with the evil smile. If I could go the work looking like that, I would and have fun doing it.

My uncle calls me Joker. I played a joke on his rotten son when we were kids. I was laughing my head off afterwards.

I want to find fashion pins and brooches with a joker face on it. I'll wear it all the time.

Ledger's Joker was excellent in THE DARK KNIGHT. I'm glad that the Academy Awards recognized him in that character. But would they if he didn't die? He's joker was way better than all the others. Including Jack Nickolson

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 1 comments HELL YEAH HE IS AWESOME

message 3: by Lois (new)

Lois | 1 comments Mischelle wrote: "I like the joker. He is the best baddie in the Batman series. My pic is of the joker or at least a drawing of him. There are times that I feel like a joker along with the evil smile. If I could..."

As much as I love Heath Ledger, he is a amazing Joker and was a wonderful person but my favourite is Mark Hamill.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm stuck between Heath Ledger and Mark Hamill, so I'm going to say that both of their Jokers are awesome.