Should You Read It? discussion

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
This topic is about Delirium
Should I Read It? > Delirium

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ↬ Sarah ↫, Knees Buckle at Dystopian Romace (new) - rated it 5 stars

↬ Sarah ↫ | 74 comments Mod
Okay, so, I have a question. I heard Delirium is good, but i don't know how good. If you've read it comment what you think of it so i know whether or not it's a good read.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

If you like Divergent then this would definitely be a good book for you. Basically it's a story about a girl in a world which love is said to be a disease. To cure you of love, at the age of 18 you get half of your brain cut out of your head. That part of your brain is said to love. Lena falls in love with a guy. So they plan to run away and the ending as usual in series leaves you hanging. If you want more on this book, look at the second review on this website.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...

☯ Emma ☯ (emma-turkey) | 46 comments I'm reading this book and I'm on page 100 and it's really good so far, i mean not divergent good, but still

message 4: by ↬ Sarah ↫, Knees Buckle at Dystopian Romace (last edited Nov 21, 2012 05:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Okay, thanks, tell how it is too once you completed the whole thing too, Emma.

Irene (eneri) | 30 comments Hmm...it's an easy story to read. Not anything earth-shattering though.

It's a good book, but not great or terrible. Nothing wrong with it, nothing outstanding.

Rach (sitcat) | 25 comments You should read it. It starts out kind of confusing and gets better. But of course, like what Lucy said, it leaves u hanging. (Second book doesn't pick up very well...) If you like books with controlled love, you'll like this book. In my opinion it's a must read!

☯ Emma ☯ (emma-turkey) | 46 comments I've been reading other things so i havent had time to finish it yet-

message 8: by ↬ Sarah ↫, Knees Buckle at Dystopian Romace (new) - rated it 5 stars

Okay, just checked it out today.

☯ Emma ☯ (emma-turkey) | 46 comments I finished it was really good i hope you like it, Sarah. did you see i gave you catching jordan back?

message 10: by ↬ Sarah ↫, Knees Buckle at Dystopian Romace (new) - rated it 5 stars

well, considering it was on top of my other book that i was bringing home, and you were with me when i turned it in at the library... XD

message 11: by ☯ Emma ☯ (new) - added it

☯ Emma ☯ (emma-turkey) | 46 comments ok good :-)

message 12: by ↬ Sarah ↫, Knees Buckle at Dystopian Romace (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allright starting to read it now.

message 13: by ↬ Sarah ↫, Knees Buckle at Dystopian Romace (new) - rated it 5 stars

FInished it. It was pretty incredible!!!

message 14: by ☯ Emma ☯ (new) - added it

☯ Emma ☯ (emma-turkey) | 46 comments yah I didn't like the ending very much though

message 15: by Rach (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rach (sitcat) | 25 comments me neither.