She-Geeks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > New Series: Winter 2012 - Spring 2013

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay Lotus, Red Queen (new)

Kay Lotus (ayokayo) | 249 comments Mod
[image error]

message 2: by Kay Lotus, Red Queen (new)

Kay Lotus (ayokayo) | 249 comments Mod
What series are you most looking forward to? Anything that's not on the above list?

Also, what new series are you guys currently watching? I recently started watching Psycho-Pass and enjoying it so far. I'm looking for more new stuff to watch.

message 3: by Rebecca (last edited Nov 20, 2012 01:50PM) (new)

Rebecca (flusen) | 117 comments Sasami-san@Ganbaranai looks pretty interesting to me. I kinda love stories about hikikomori. :3 (Probably cause I'm just jealous. haha)
Also, Chihayafuru and Boku Wa Tomodachi Na Sukunai sound cool story-wise, especially the game based on Japanese poetry. :) Anyone know the first seasons of those?

I have to admit that I'm not informed at all about current or upcoming anime, as recently I've taken up kdramas as the main thing I watch. ^////^"

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 133 comments Yeah, I don't keep up with upcoming series either, so thank you so much for the information!!

message 5: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 94 comments Jennifer wrote: "Yeah, I don't keep up with upcoming series either, so thank you so much for the information!!"

Same here !!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 94 comments Kay Lotus wrote: ""

I don't see your pic. I got a red X, so I'll try again later !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Atm (new)

Atm (Aryes) | 21 comments I have to say i have been reading a cooking manga, and a manga that has these teenagers trying to assassinate their alien sensei and he encourages it! The first one has Souma in it. and the other has anayatsu kogori or something like that!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.