Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Finale discussion

Scott Lovers!!! *Spoilers*

Comments (showing 1-50 of 60) (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Brynne Post all your feelings about Scottie the Hottie!!!

Abby IT SUCKS HE DIED!

Jennifer I love Scottie the hottie because he was so HOT! LOL And sweet and funny and perfect!

Brynne I love him too!!!!!!! So sad that he died!!!!! I miss him!!!!! =(

Amanda Mitchell I couldn't believe he died!!! I read it, got a little farther and then was like wtf? when I finally realized what actually happened and had to go back and reread it. I was pretty mad! Poor Vee. She has horrible luck but I was glad she was finally happy.

Brynne Amanda wrote: "I couldn't believe he died!!! I read it, got a little farther and then was like wtf? when I finally realized what actually happened and had to go back and reread it. I was pretty mad! Poor Vee. She..."

I agree. Vee does have horrible luck!!! =( But I guess Gavin sounds like a nice guy...

Amanda I FREAKING LOVED SCOTT! I was so utterly sad when Scott died that i started to tear up bad! He doesn't deserve to die!! DAMN YOU DANTE! Bless Scott's soul!

Brynne I know!!!! I actually cried when Scott died!! It was SO SAD!!!!!! He was the best!!!!!! RIP SCOTT!!!!

Katie I was soooo mad about Scott's ending. Didn't find it necessary AT ALL! A ton of books seem to be killing off people like Scott. And I was probably more mad over Scott's death than anyone in any book I've read (Dobby might be able to top him), BUT STILL! At least he died by fulfilling his oath.

message 10: by Brynne (last edited Nov 23, 2012 07:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brynne Ever since I've read Finale and read that Scott died, I have been going around my school saying "OMG SCOTT'S DEAD!!!" And I would get all sad. And everyone would be so heartless and say "no one cares" or "he isn't even real". And I'd be like "he's real in my heart!" RIP SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Megan I couldn't believe that he died! I cried when I read that part! It made my dislike for Dante spiral up. I don't think he should have died! :(

Brynne I know!!! Dante is a filthy traitor!!! He is a sadistic pansycake!!! *Only Divergent Fans will get that one*

Amanda There should be some sort of special funeral for Scott! Scott shouldn't have died, there was no reason! When him and Vee were together I pictured them always being like that, maybe like Nora and Patch, and get married. ...But now Gavin's in the picture...

Lauraleigh i just finished reading this like 10 mins ago and omg i cried when he died!!! i didnt see that coming at all i was like NOOOOOOOO and i was kinda hoping that patch and scott would come back i was so sad :(

Brynne I know!!! It was so sad!!!!!!! I was so heartbroken!!!

Amanda Mitchell Brynne wrote: "Ever since I've read Finale and read that Scott died, I have been going around my school saying "OMG SCOTT'S DEAD!!!" And I would get all sad. And everyone would be so heartless and say "no one car..."
I totally get you! I ran to my friends when I finished going Scott died!!! And a few of my friends were like nooooo but everyone else just said Amanda he's NOT REAL!!!

Amanda Mitchell Brynne wrote: "I know!!! Dante is a filthy traitor!!! He is a sadistic pansycake!!! *Only Divergent Fans will get that one*"Yup. Total pansycake!

Brynne Amanda wrote: "Brynne wrote: "Ever since I've read Finale and read that Scott died, I have been going around my school saying "OMG SCOTT'S DEAD!!!" And I would get all sad. And everyone would be so heartless and ..."

They just don't get it!!!! He's real in our hearts!! =(

Brynne Amanda wrote: "Brynne wrote: "I know!!! Dante is a filthy traitor!!! He is a sadistic pansycake!!! *Only Divergent Fans will get that one*""

Haha!!! Yeah, he is!!! =)

message 20: by Brinley (new) - added it

Brinley Miss him so much

message 21: by Iris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iris I cried when he died, I was like :'( why?!?! I wanted him to be the guy Vee ended up with they were both so nice and they deserved each other and it helps that they were both nephilim and that they hadn't sworn fealty so they were immortal and would age together. He was a great guy and i wish he hadn't died.

Justine saulnier Brynne wrote: "I know!!! Dante is a filthy traitor!!! He is a sadistic pansycake!!! *Only Divergent Fans will get that one*"

Is this Divergent book good???

Majo ♥ Brynne wrote: "Ever since I've read Finale and read that Scott died, I have been going around my school saying "OMG SCOTT'S DEAD!!!" And I would get all sad. And everyone would be so heartless and say "no one car..."
I know how you feel, that happened to me too. Why did he had to die? T.T

MegAnne I cried when Scott died!

Meghan Iris said: "I cried when he died, I was like :'( why?!?! I wanted him to be the guy Vee ended up with they were both so nice..."
Oh my god, I totally agree!! I almost started doing the messy-chest-hurting-can-barely-breath crying when I realized that Scott died! I mean, he sacrificed himself for Nora so the filthy *donkey*, Dante(says it like I just ate a lemon)wouldn't kill her!! Vee should have been able to end up with Scott. Gavin sounds nice and all, but can' replace Scott. They had such limited time together, you know? And know, he's gone....( starts sobbing)

Brynne Justine wrote: "Brynne wrote: "I know!!! Dante is a filthy traitor!!! He is a sadistic pansycake!!! *Only Divergent Fans will get that one*"

Is this Divergent book good???"

Yeah it's really good!!! If you liked the Hush, hush series, you will love the Divergent series!!

Justine saulnier Thank you will add it to my to read list.

Olivia OH MY GOSH I CRIED TWICE WHEN HE DIED I WAS SO SAD I LOVED HIM :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

message 29: by Kay (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kay Scott was amazing and adorable! I loved him! I so, so wish he didn't die. He and Vee should have gotten married, not Vee and Gavin. -.-

Nova  J. i saw it coming--his death-- but i didn't want to admit it...and when it came and it happened i was sad and screamed
"WHYYYYYYY! It should've been me!!!" JK

Leslie It was heart breaking :(

message 32: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae I cried so much when he died. Arghhhhh! Why Becca Fitzpatrick? Why?

Yuli's I couldn't believe he died I wanted more of Scott :'(

message 34: by Ayda (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ayda It was just absolutely devastating that he died. I cried sooo much.

Phoebe I like him and I did cry when he died but there were lots of times I hated him and didn't like how got in the way in Crescendo.

Crystal i crieddddd D:

message 37: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane Wayland Yo al principio lo odié, en concreto cuando leí Crescendo. Pero desde Silencio me empezó a caer bien. Lloré cuando murió. Yo quería que se quedara con Vee!!!
Que comenten los que piensen como yo.
Por cierto, interesante debate.
Saludos nefilim.

message 38: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna HE should have been walking down the isle with Vee! His death was so unnecessary! I loved him!

message 39: by Demi (last edited Oct 11, 2013 12:57PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Demi WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID SCOTT DIE?! AND WHY WERE VEE'S BOYFRIENDS ALWAYS CRAZY OR END UP DIEING? Am glad she got married but i don't know the guy! i wanted her to be with Scott... :(

Seded I CRIED NO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO LIKE NOOOOO I HATED IT OMFG I SOBBED

SHINY♥ I WAS SO SAD AND ANGRY THAT HE DIED!!!! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED AT ALL!!!! HE WAS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER!!!!!!!

Maz Romes When this turns in to a movie i think they should have a twist and bring scott back from the dead by the last piece of devil craft or nora and vee should go find some powerful elixir that will bring him back it would be a major twist AND keep the viewers happy, i mean NO ONE wanted scott the saviour to die right? And TBH i realy dont think that vee would be happy with gavin. I think they should totaly scrap the last scene with vee getting married and should replace it with her bringing scotti the hottie back!:)

message 43: by Osudinee (new) - added it

Osudinee I cried when scott died but i agree with Maryam in the films they should cahnge the plot

sara cried so much when my scott died :'( out of everyone my fav character had to die. Poor Vee, she was thinking about him on her wedding day :(

2 ∞ & ➳ I miss Scott, I think he was my favorite character honestly.

Mimi-loves-her-books! I had had a feeling either Scott or Vee was going to die. I knew it couldn't be Vee because she's the best friend. Anyway, I was SO sad when he died.
BUT who knows, we may not have seen the last of him. Maybe Fitzpatrick will write a sequel series and bring him back as a fallen angle :)

Tahni Oh my gosh! If Fitzpatrick were to write a sequel series and he came back as a fallen angle, I would be the happiest person alive. That would be wonderful. :)

Cecilia Vazquez At first i dint like Scott but then latter on in the series I loved him but Dante had to kill him i hope that she does write a sequel and he comes back as a fallen angel.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god I had to reread the part where scott died like 5 times hoping that I was reading it wrong cause I was like noooooo! Scott can not die cause like its like every guy vee goes for just cant happen and I was hoping for a third times the charm then he died. A small part of me died with him. Sigh. But life goes on.

Sophie This was a complete shock to me. I just read it and then whispered,"Scott" and pretty much broke down. At first I didn't like him but the stinker grew on me. Reading all the comments I started to tear up a bit. *Sighs* Time to face reality again.

« previous 1