Elixir (Covenant, #3.5) Elixir question

Aiden or Daemon?
Darkphoenix Darkphoenix Nov 20, 2012 07:13AM
They're just so different, and frankly before Deity and Elixir, I thought that Daemon was far more interesting, no competition. But after reading those books (especially Elixir) I am now super confused as to who is more awesome.. to be honest, for the time being at least, I am veering more towards Aiden..

um wow uh ooh tough there both amazing daemon no aiden no argh can i take both????, daemon is definitely funnier/more interesting but i will say Aiden he seems nicer he was never a jerk in the beginning, so um yesssss Aiden and yes after Elixir he just goes up in awesome levels!

i didn't think that elixir was out - we have until the 27th no? lucky that you got to read it. i personally love Aiden though - i think that he tops Daemon, but their stories are so different that it's kind of hard to really compare the two.

Darkphoenix Elixir was a free download for a while from the publisher's website.. but yeah i agree with you in that they are very different stories.. and if you a ...more
Nov 20, 2012 09:37PM
Ilana at least it's just another week until i'll get to read it! it's really nice when there's like zero wait time between books!
Nov 21, 2012 06:34AM

too different honestly...but consider they are written by the same creative mind...love them both! Daemon however is still my favorite.