Mrs. Hart's 3rd Period ELAR Class discussion

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lenzi (new)

Lenzi Hart | 3 comments Mod
Assignment:
1. Create two discussion questions about your book.
2. Post your questions.
3. Respond to each of your group members, answering their posted questions.
4. Find an image of an actor you think should play a character in the movie version of your book,find a video that pertains to your book, or anything else on the internet that you think your group members would like to see that has to do with your book.

message 2: by Lenzi (new)

Lenzi Hart | 3 comments Mod
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore
1. How do you feel about Sara? She annoys me and I think Four should dump her! What do you think?

Lauren_Erin_Luna Styles (Lauren_Erin_LunaC) | 5 comments I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore
1. What do you think about the stone that makes number fours body not fell the heat?
2. Do you think that number six will help number four at any time?

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (margaret_gaydon) | 3 comments The Scorch Trials
1. How did they make it that far with out dying?

message 5: by Jade (new)

Jade | 7 comments The Adoration of Jenna Fox
1.Do you think Jenna should trust her parents? I dont think she should.
2.How do you think Jenna feels about what she found out about her past life? I think shes really confused and needs answers.

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (margaret_gaydon) | 3 comments 2. Why would they talk to the Cranks?

Jeneca_charlie_h | 2 comments 1. what do you think about sam?
2. what will number six want?

message 8: by Journie (new)

Journie | 4 comments The Scorch Trials
1.Do you think they will all survive this?

Jeneca_charlie_h | 2 comments Lauren_Erin_Luna wrote: "I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore
1. What do you think about the stone that makes number fours body not fell the heat?
2. Do you think that number six will help number four at any time?"

i do indean think that number six will help, but then fall for number four and then that how the second book goes. :p

message 10: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (margaret_gaydon) | 3 comments Journie wrote: "The Scorch Trials
1.Do you think they will all survive this?"

Yes, I think they will.

message 11: by Journie (new)

Journie | 4 comments Margaret wrote: "The Scorch Trials
1. How did they make it that far with out dying?"

They had food and water duhh!

message 12: by Kyle (new)

Kyle clymo | 2 comments Lenzi wrote: "I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore
1. How do you feel about Sara? She annoys me and I think Four should dump her! What do you think?"

No, I do not think they should break up because she already knows his secret and she still loves him for who he is.

message 13: by Valarie (new)

Valarie Hernandez | 1 comments The Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2) by Susan Beth Pfeffer
How isnt it not safe for the kids to go to school? They didnt have any power for anyone to do anything and family members have been missing or weeks before the power came back on.

message 14: by K (new)

K MakDawg | 1 comments What does the symbol mean?

message 15: by Jade (new)

Jade | 7 comments Skylar wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
1. Why do you think Jenna's parents saved her instead of letting her die?
2.Do you think Mr.Bender knows about Jenna's accident?"

1. because they loved her very much and couldnt loose their daughter.
2. I think he has a clue because hes already done research on her.

message 16: by Caden (new)

Caden | 1 comments The Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2) by Susan Beth Pfeffer
1. What would you do to survive if food and water were suddenly unavailable in your home?

message 17: by Kenzie (last edited Nov 20, 2012 07:36AM) (new)

Kenzie | 2 comments The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
1. Do you think that Jenna's parents should have let her die after the accident? i think that they did the right thing by letting her live.
2. Who do you think should play Jenna if the made a movie? i think that Hanna from Pretty little liars should play her.

message 18: by Sally (new)

Sally | 1 comments Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
At the end of the book I dont think its fair that they let other people survive. I think they should of killed everyone else and let petta and katniss survive.

message 19: by Lauren_Erin_Luna (new)

Lauren_Erin_Luna Styles (Lauren_Erin_LunaC) | 5 comments Jeneca_charlie_h wrote: "Lauren_Erin_Luna wrote: "I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore
2. Do you think that number six will help number f..."

haha probly! ;)

message 20: by Kyle (new)

Kyle clymo | 2 comments if you were henri, when do you think is it time for you to leave paridise ohio?

message 21: by Skylar (new)

Skylar fannin | 4 comments The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
1.Do you think Llily still cares about jenna?
i think she does
2.Do you think ethan really cares about Jenna?
i think he cares about her a lot

message 22: by Lauren_Erin_Luna (new)

Lauren_Erin_Luna Styles (Lauren_Erin_LunaC) | 5 comments Kyle wrote: "Lenzi wrote: "I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore
1. How do you feel about Sara? She annoys me and I think Four should dump her! What do you think?"

No, I do not think they should break up becaus..."

they need to stay together! they are in love!!

message 23: by Nate (new)

Nate Carraway | 1 comments Susan Beth PfefferWhy didn't they go down south sooner than they did?

message 24: by Jade (new)

Jade | 7 comments Jeneca_charlie_h wrote: "1. what do you think about sam?
2. what will number six want?"

1. I think hes funny :p

message 25: by Stormie (new)

Stormie | 3 comments Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
1.What do you think will happen? Will Katniss or Petta die?

Bradley_is_Brooks | 2 comments Do you think Katniss will live happy ever after? Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

message 27: by Lauren_Erin_Luna (new)

Lauren_Erin_Luna Styles (Lauren_Erin_LunaC) | 5 comments Jeneca_charlie_h wrote: "1. what do you think about sam?
2. what will number six want?"

sam is strange but they are close. six will want to be with four but four and sara are all lovey dovey1 ;)

message 28: by Jade (new)

Jade | 7 comments Skylar wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
1.Do you think Llily still cares about jenna?
i think she does
2.Do you think ethan really cares about Jenna?
i think he cares about her a lot"

1. Yes i think she does
2. Yes i think he loves her

message 29: by Skylar (new)

Skylar fannin | 4 comments Jade wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox
2.How do you think Jenna feels about what she found out about her past life? I think shes really c..."

She trusts her parents right now but i dont think she should trust them, they made her illegal.

She wants her old life back. she likes it MUCH better than her life right now.

message 30: by Journie (new)

Journie | 4 comments Margaret wrote: "2. Why would they talk to the Cranks?"

They need help to survive and i think that was the only way they could live.

Bradley_is_Brooks | 2 comments How do you think Gale will live with out Katniss sometimes Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

message 32: by Stormie (new)

Stormie | 3 comments Bradley-king wrote: "Do you think Katniss will live happy ever after?Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins"

No.Because she has to choose between eather Petta or Gale.

message 33: by Majesty (new)

Majesty | 1 comments The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
This book is getting really interesting! I cant wait to finish! And I think that Jenna should trust her parents just to get alittle bit more information. ANd yes mabe she is confused she just woke up from a long acomma. I would be very confused too! I feel bad for her not remembering everything! ANd how do yall fell about Ethan?

message 34: by Jade (new)

Jade | 7 comments Stormie wrote: "Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
1.What do you think will happen? Will Katniss or Petta die?"

I think they will make it out alive.

message 35: by Skylar (new)

Skylar fannin | 4 comments Kenzie wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
1. Do you think that Jenna's parents should have let her die after the accident?
2. Who do you think should play Jenna if they made a movie?"

I think they should have let her die. now she is illegal

Emma Roberts

message 36: by Journie (new)

Journie | 4 comments The Scorch Trials
2.Why do you think Teresa was being mean to Thomas?

message 37: by Skylar (new)

Skylar fannin | 4 comments Majesty wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
This book is getting really interesting! I cant wait to finish! And I think that Jenna should trust her parents just to get alittle bit more informati..."

I dont think i would trust him at all

message 38: by Jade (new)

Jade | 7 comments Majesty wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
This book is getting really interesting! I cant wait to finish! And I think that Jenna should trust her parents just to get alittle bit more informati..."

Agreed.
I like Eathan he seems like he really cares about her. And i think hes gonna be there for her even though hes a little confused himself right now

message 39: by Stormie (last edited Nov 20, 2012 07:36AM) (new)

Stormie | 3 comments 2. Will Katniss pull through with this ? or will she run away with Petta in the woods?Catching Fire

message 40: by Jade (new)

Jade | 7 comments Kenzie wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson
1. Do you think that Jenna's parents should have let her die after the accident?
2. Who do you think should play Jenna if the made a movie?"

!. yes because she may have been happier that way. But, now shes ilegal.

message 41: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2 comments Jade wrote: "The Adoration of Jenna Fox
2.How do you think Jenna feels about what she found out about her past life? I think shes really c..."

I think that she should trust her parents because they know what is the best for her.
I think that she is supper confused and doesnt know what to do without her parents help.

message 42: by Lauren_Erin_Luna (new)

Lauren_Erin_Luna Styles (Lauren_Erin_LunaC) | 5 comments Kyle wrote: "if you were henri, when do you think is it time for you to leave paridise ohio?"
I dont know it is all a rush knowing you are next to die...

message 43: by Janay (new)

Janay | 2 comments 1. What will happen to Katniss and Peeta?

message 44: by Janay (new)

Janay | 2 comments Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
2.Do you think Katniss will choose Peeta or Gale?