Fantasy Role-Play discussion

The Ronin Hideout > Forests

Comments (showing 1-50 of 305) (305 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Ruth (last edited Dec 12, 2012 02:55PM) (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
The forests surrounding the hideout.
http://www.placeworld.com/_img/2009/9...

message 2: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer was taking a break from training. She wanted to be a top notch soldier, but she was tiring herself out. She walked though the forests, listening to the calm nature.

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
Louis walked up to her. "It's nice out here, isn't it?" He said.

message 4: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments "Yeah." Penzer replied wistfully. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Penzer, but my friends call me Zer." She said extending a hand.

message 5: by Ruth (last edited Nov 23, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"I'm Louis. Nice to meet you."

message 6: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments "Louis... As in Louis Pastille, the leader's son?" Penzer asked, realizing that she might have offended him with her casualness. She hadn't ever met anyone of importance around here before and wasn't sure how big of a deal it was. "I-it's an honor to meet you." She said with a smile.

message 7: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
Louis grinned. "Don't worry about the title. I detest being important."

message 8: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer nodded. "Do you think that we'll ever be able to pull off a rebellion?" She asked. "I'm sure that the king is hiring mercenaries and whatnot. Do you think that we van face that?" It had always been a dream of hers to be apart of something big, but now she wasn't sure if it was even possible.

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"I'm not sure." Louis said. "I do often wonder. I mean, Ace is so powerful with magic, and no one that I know of has much at all."

message 10: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer nodded. "I'm sorry. I'm sure that this is the last thing you wanted to talk about. You came out here to relax, right?" She often came out here to blow off some steam and take a break from the political drama.

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"No problem." Louis replied. "Here, I'll show you a secret. I used to come here all the time when I was a kid." He began to walk farther into the forest.

message 12: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer followed. What could be out here? It was just a forest... She thought to herself. But, curiosity did pull at her mind.

message 13: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
Shortly they came to a gigantic oak tree. "Come on, I'll help you up. It's amazing up here."

message 14: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer stared, awestruck. "That's amazing." She said. "I had no idea that this existed."

message 15: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"Yeah, you can see everything from up here. It's relaxing, when I was a kid I would come up here to get away from everything."

message 16: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer nodded, taking in everything around here. She had always pictured the leaders son as someone who was obedient and boring.. But Louis was almost exactly the opposite.

message 17: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"Where do you come from?" Asked Louis. "Have you always been in the Ronin?"

message 18: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments "I used to live in the country with my family, who were all Ronin supporters, but none of them joined because they had to support the family. I just joined a few months ago." Penzer said. "I'm sure you've been with the Ronin your whole life correct?"

message 19: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"Yes," Louis sighed. "My whole life has been training for battle and learning how to be a leader."

message 20: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments "That must have been tough... But I'm sure that you'll make a great leader." Penzer said with a small smile.

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"Thanks." Louis said. "Look, this is the best part of being up here." He pointed to the horizon where the sun was just beginning to set, painting the sky with reds, oranges, and blues.

message 22: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer watched the sunset. It was beautiful. It was one of those things that tugged at your heart and made you truly appreciate life. She wouldn't have ever been able to see this if Louis hadn't shown it to her.

message 23: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
A bird flew across the horizon, making a silhouette on the colors.

message 24: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer smiled. "Thank you." She told Louis. "This place is truly amazing."

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"Come out here whenever you want," Louis told her. "It's rare I have time to anymore."

message 26: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer nodded. Louis must work so hard... It drove her to work harder as well.

message 27: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments Lucian watched the two people in the shadows and licked his lips. "Dinner time.." he thought.

message 28: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
Louis didn't suspect a thing.

message 29: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments Lucian crept slowly and silently toward Louis, as if a fox were hunting a rabbit.

message 30: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer shivered slightly, but didn't think anything of it.

message 31: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"I should really be getting back," Louis said. He slid down from the branch.

message 32: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments ((Is it night or day?))

message 33: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
((The sun is just setting))

message 34: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments ((Excellent..))

Lucian waited for the sun to set for dusk and approached the branch Louis was on silently.

message 35: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
It was then that Louis turned around. He let out a shout, unsheathed his sword, grabbed Penzur by the arm and ran.

message 36: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments Lucian sped in front of them, stopping the two in their tracks. "What? You're acting as if you've never seen a normal human being that happens to be dead," he said with a sly smile.

message 37: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"Get away from here, we have no quarrel with you." Louis said, standing in front of Penzur.

message 38: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments He laughed a piercing, flesh crawling laugh and bared his fangs, "Foolish young boy, you are just like your father! Defending everyone besides yourself. I pity you, I really do."

message 39: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"How do you know my father?"

message 40: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer quickly drew her dagger. It was the only defense she had. She left her sword behind because she wasn't planning on running into anyone.

message 41: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments "I've been alive for centuries Louis, I know the whole aristocracy party. Your father is no different than the leaders before him, and soon it will be your turn to carry on the sadisitc pride of it all."

message 42: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"You have no right to speak that way of my father. Now leave us in peace, and we will do likewise."

message 43: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer glared at the man. How dare he insult the Ronin? She gripped her dagger tighter.

message 44: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments He laughed again, "Peace doesn't exist anymore, my friend. Have you seen other beings similar to me?"

message 45: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"I have heard stories," Louis said.

message 46: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments "Stories? Ha! Do you even know what I am fool?!"

message 47: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
"I know you are a beast. A beast that must be dealt with."

message 48: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Cryptid (chrissythevampire666) | 25 comments ((Hey! I have to go.. be on later! :3))

message 49: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 653 comments Mod
((Ok))

message 50: by Spades (new)

Spades (TheQueenofSpades) | 114 comments Penzer thought about it carefully. If he had lived for centuries, he could be an elf, but he didn't act or look much like an elf. If she could remember correctly, there was a few other species like that but most of them were lost except for.... "Vampire." Penzer realized softly. A normal human that is dead, the fangs... It all made sense. Her head started to spin, but something anchored her to reality. It was probably just adrenaline, but who knows. "This is bad..." She said, assessing the situation.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7