Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Your Favorite Author

Comments (showing 1-43 of 43) (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deepika (new)

Deepika (Deepika3) Who is your favorite author and the best book by that author? :D

*TreySongzWife* (JukeboxMusicLover) My favotite author is Rechelle Mead NA the best book is The Last Sacrific even though I love the whole series.

message 3: by Mitsy (new)

Mitsy (Mitsyc) Young adult? Jennifer Lane author of Streamline is one.

message 4: by A (new)

A S | 31 comments khushwant singh...book...company of women..train to pakistan..etc.

message 5: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey (Aubrey_Nichole) Favorite YA is Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I wanna be Katsa.

message 6: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 50 comments Cassandra Clare (I love all of her books), Karen Marie Moning (Fever series), John Green (The Fault In Our Stars) and Melina Marchetta (On the Jellicoe Road).

message 7: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Mine are Simone Elkeles & Sara Shepard

message 8: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Aside from J.K. Rowling:

Nicholas Sparks
Nora Roberts
Elizabeth Chandler
Rick Riordan

message 9: by sim14 (new)

sim14 | 4 comments Lauren Oliver, Delirium

All-Things-Books [Whairigail] (All-Things-Books) | 10 comments Cecelia Ahern - PS I love you.

Kirsty Moseley - The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window

Samantha Towle - The mighty storm

Belinda Jones - The California Club/I Love Capri

message 11: by Elena (new)

Elena Dillon (ElenaDillon) | 30 comments JK Rowling of course it seems like such a gimme but her world building is amazing. I have really liked Tammara Webber (Easy) , Shelly Crane(the Significance Series) and Anne Eliot(Almost) this year.

message 12: by Pang (new)

Pang | 92 comments Kelley Armstrong.. The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong.. Anyway I love every her books I read so far. :D
Wendy Higgins.. Sweet Evil Extra #2 (The Sweet Trilogy #1.2) by Wendy Higgins.. Not book! But I love this the most! Is it weird ? XD Will read again again and again if I have time!
Simone Elkeles.. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles.. *melt* :)))
Kendare Blake.. Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake <3 Miss this so much!
Kiera Cass.. The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass.. I'm dying to waiting for book 2!!
Colleen Hoover.. Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover.. Thinking of this book, I wanna cry! Y^Y
Melissa Marr.. Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) by Melissa Marr I miss Keenan and Ash moments, though they don't love each other! 3
Richelle Mead.. Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead.. Christian <3 and Adrian made me LOL! in this book!

I have a lot!! I will post them later when I think out! LOL! :P

message 13: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (JadeShea91) My favorite author is Kristen Ashley. And I love all of her books!!

message 14: by Reading (new)

Reading | 6 comments JK Rowling Cassandra Clare John Green Lauren Oliver Cynthia Hand Beth Revis Suzanne Collins

message 15: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments JK Rowling, JRR Tolkien, Christopher Paolini, Rick Rioirdan, Eoin Colfer, Douglas Adams, Cecelia Ahern, Meg Cabot! Not including manga authors

message 16: by Cara Isa (new)

Cara Isa (isabelas) | 2 comments One of my favorites is John Green. He has amazing books and he is so funny haha :) watch him on youtube (vlogbrothers)

message 17: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Cara wrote: "One of my favorites is John Green. He has amazing books and he is so funny haha :) watch him on youtube (vlogbrothers)"

I love his humor too :) I have read only one of his book though

message 18: by Salman (new)

Salman Mustafa | 1 comments my favorite autor is Bakhtiar Ali and his novel of rimance "Parwana" in Kurdish language.

message 19: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyliu) It's gotta be John Green and The Fault in our Stars

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela (Dreamer661) Sharon Sala

No one to trust

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments I have so many but I would have to say Maggie Stiefvater and the first book in her wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy, Shiver. I've read it numerous times and it always makes me cry.

message 22: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Antolin wrote: "MELINA MARCHETTA is the best author EVER!!! :D :D and her best book is On The Jellicoe Road"

Gee I heard so much about that book. I have to read it :)

message 23: by Alice (new)

Alice Halbert | 31 comments Kelley Armstrong! Hands down

message 24: by Pip (new)

Pip (PippaL) | 66 comments Jamie McGuire- Beautiful Disaster

message 25: by Basma (new)

Basma (Baaasmaa) | 1 comments Probably L.J Smith. I just love her style of writing.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

My fave authors would probably be Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, & John Green. Their books just keeps me haunted even when I'm asleep. Ugh.

message 27: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Nyrae Dawn is also one of my favorite authors. Her books are so sweet and romantic :)

message 28: by Marialee (new)

Marialee (mbdepriest) For YA romance i am loving all of Jessica Sorensen's books. The Secret of Ella and Micha and The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden are great. I can't wait for The Forever of Ella and Micha!

message 29: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle I'm going to check her books out :) They sound interesting

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (simplysarah13) | 18 comments I like:
•Sarah Dessen
•Nicholas Sparks
•Sara Shepard
•Jodi Picoult
•Simone Elkeles

message 31: by Lashella (new)

Lashella Cassandra Clare, richelle mead and Veronica Roth

message 32: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Lashella wrote: "Cassandra Clare, richelle mead and Veronica Roth"

They are great authors :)

message 33: by Adina (new)

Adina (Adina12) | 1 comments If you like humor and romance mixed together, you will definitely enjoy Meg Cabot's books. My favorite book is Every Boy's Got One(don't worry, it's about how every boy has a heart!)

message 34: by Alik (new)

Alik Melina Marchetta

message 35: by Purvika (last edited Feb 06, 2013 09:58AM) (new)

Purvika (Frostybells) oh i like

Nicholas Sparks
Jennifer Echols
Simone Elkeles
Abbi Glines
and last but not the least
Susan Mallery

message 36: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen (hellokathleen) I really like Tamora Pierce, her Immortals Series is divine, and Patricia C. Wrede, although she's not considered YA. She's fantastic though! I also love me some Francine Rivers.

message 37: by Shanai (new)

Shanai | 7 comments Kristen Ashley! Love most of her books but 'The Gamble' sticks out to me..

message 38: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Colleen Hoover

message 39: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sandrapierce) C.C. Hunter ( all her books)

message 40: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9453 comments Mod
It changes but right now I love Colleen Hoover and Gayle Forman!

message 41: by Shubhra (new)

Shubhra Agrawal | 34 comments apart from J.K Rowling I'd say Dan Brown is one of the best!! Angels and Demons just kept me turning the pages...FAST
I also like Cassandra Clare, Maria V Snyder and Cecelia Ahern.

message 42: by Nina (new)

Nina Lacsa | 1 comments Colleen Hoover, John Green, Veronica Roth, Katja Millay, Rae Carson, Moira Young.

message 43: by Joanna Marie (new)

Joanna Marie (joannacapats) Sarah Dessen, Stephanie Perkins, Nicholas Sparks, Sophie Kinsella, Suzanne Collins, John Green