Team Twilight discussion

General > Bronson Pelletier Has “Major Role” in New Moon

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:58AM) (new)

Stephanie
February 24, 2009

According to Carrier Talent Management, the talent agent of 19-year old Bronson Pelletier, the nearly unheard of actor has scored a “major role” in New Moon–

Congratulations to BRONSON who scores a lead role in the highly anticipated “Twilight” feature film sequel “New Moon”. It’s rumored he will be co-staring with Dakota Fanning.

No word on what role he has scored–he does seem to have some Native American blood–but he’s previously starred in the show Dinosapien and in the online crossover RenegadePress.com .

There is an interview with Bronson at Discovery, where he reveals his nickname is “Brown Skin”.

message 2: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Who is he playing??? This is bugging the crap out of me. I saw this at school earlier today and I want to know!!!

message 3: by jessica83 (new)

jessica83 Ward (stardustw83) | 18 comments may be Sam?

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments He's only 19 though and actor usually play someone younger then them. Very rarely to actors play someone older then them or the same age. Maybe Seth?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

omg! this is bugging the crud out of me!! i need to know!!

Stephanie can u put some pics up of him?

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I saw some picks but they were in black and white. He's decent.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Here ya go...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm... Well... Who could he be? Nothing comes to mind when I look at him... other than Rush Hour... He looks like someone who could be in Rush Hour in the third pic...

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Quil or Embry maybe? He's not how I pictured anyone.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah me to. hes not that good looking

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments He sorta looks like the guidece councilar from Secert Life of the American Teenager.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie They need to pic better looking guys...then again I bet they don't want anyone better than Taylor.

message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments True... But they need decent looking guys!!! Ahhh! Sucky casting people. Jk I love most of their cast! At least now we have an idea of some of the new cast members

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments omg! meghan ur so rite!! i was like, ik him from some where!!

message 15: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments He's from Dinosapien, what ever that is.

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Bronson Pelletier is a Canadian television actor, best known for his role as Jack Sinclair in renegadepress.com. He has also acted in Art Zone and Dinosapien.
According to his agency, he was recently cast for a major role in New Moon, the sequel to Twilight. No word yet on which part he'll play, but his First Nations (Canadian version of a Native American) heritage suggests that it will most likely be one of the werewolves of the Quileute tribe.
He is Plains Cree.

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i think they should get native american actors. that guy doesnt really even look native

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie They say he is...

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments hmmmmmmm

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah...it says he's Plains Cree...so who knows...

message 21: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments He looks like MR. Malina the guidence councilor from the srecte life!!

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ik!!! he so does!!!

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments but it's not... :(

message 24: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 4 comments hi

message 25: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) Hello!

message 26: by jessica83 (new)

jessica83 Ward (stardustw83) | 18 comments He may be a good seth. I could see him playing that role.

message 27: by Caz (new)

Caz (cazk) He seems to have a charm!

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie He might be ok!!!

message 29: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments wait, who is he playing? do we know?

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie They haven't said yet...

message 31: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments i don't like him as Seth.

message 32: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Eeeeewwwww. Me either. Seth should be cute.

message 33: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Agreed! PLus is Seth even in New Moon?