YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)
This topic is about The Moon Dwellers
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Read to Review- The Moon Dwellers by David Estes

Comments (showing 1-50 of 64) (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments 25 ebook copies of The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) by David Estes are now available as part of a Read to Review. The first 25 people who request it will receive the free ebooks.

To request, please post your email address here. In exchange for the free book, an honest review is requested. The book will be gifted through Smashwords. If you do not have a Smashwords account it’s easy and free to sign up for one here: https://www.smashwords.com/signup

Anyone in our group can sign up for this, you have 3 weeks to read then post your review. Being that it is being gifted through Smashwords, reviews are expected to be posted there and Goodreads and preferably also on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, please post a link to it on this thread.

For the first 5 people who post their review, they will receive a free ebook of the sequel The Star Dwellers (The Dwellers, #2) by David Estes

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical and disrespectful to share books provided to you for reviews.

message 2: by Donna (new) - added it

Donna (donnapep) Hi David,

Would love to receive a copy of your book to review. My email is peplinskie@yahoo.com.

Thx.
Donna

message 3: by Rabia (new) - added it

Rabia (fairlyliterary) I'd love to read and review this book, email is ms.hill_12@ymail.com

message 4: by Madeline (new) - added it

Madeline | 1 comments Would love to help! mcgilje@gmail.com

Shawna (zeggy23) Count me in! Zeggy23@gmail.com

Laura (lauritagoddess) | 2 comments I would love to receive a copy and do a review. My e-mail is lauritagoddess@gmail.com .

message 7: by nks (new) - rated it 1 star

nks (BookPunks) | 4 comments I love would a copy for a review. Email address: nicolettekyle@googlemail.com. Looking forward to it!

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Long (mplong) | 8 comments I guess I'll have to pass since I can't guarantee a review in 3 weeks (My 2nd child is about to be born)

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 1 comments I would love to read it and review it. email address is:
mubaraka24@gmail.com

message 10: by Jana (new)

Jana | 1 comments I would love to read and review the books as well! My email is porter.jana@gmail.com.

message 11: by Silverunicorn (new)

Silverunicorn | 1 comments would luv to check it out always lookin for some new things to read will give honest view can do in 3 weeks
my email addy is silver_unicorn_02@yahoo.com thanks bunches gayle :)

message 12: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Thank you all for signing up already! I've sent everyone who's signed up to the point an e-mail the with information on obtaining your free ebook of The Moon Dwellers. Please check your e-mail (and potentially your spam folder) and let me know if you haven't received it and I can message you the information on Goodreads if necessary. I look forward to seeing your reviews and seeing who the five speed readers are that earn a free ebook of the sequel!!

There are still 15 copies available for those who are interested!!

A special thanks to Bethany for helping me get this organized so quickly with such amazing participation :)

message 13: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Michael wrote: "I guess I'll have to pass since I can't guarantee a review in 3 weeks (My 2nd child is about to be born)"

Aww Michael, I think you get an extension for a review for an amazing reason like that! Since you didn't give your e-mail, I've sent you the info on getting your free ebook via Goodreads message :) Again, take your time on getting the review up, you've got much more important stuff to focus on with your family! All the best!

message 14: by Meg (new) - rated it 4 stars

Meg (megatza) | 2 comments if you're still looking for more reviewers, i'd love to read and review it. megatza@gmail.com

Nitza | 9 comments I'd be happy to read and review it. I'll even post the review on my blog as well. nrjones130@gmail.com

message 16: by Tony (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tony Talbot | 8 comments I've been hearing a lot of comments about this. I'd love to read and review it. tonysweb2319@aol.com.

message 17: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna I would love the opportunity to review, my email is j.mcintyre0611@gmail.com/
Thanks,
Jenna

Darlene | 2 comments I would be happy to review your book!!
mandmpettit@hotmail.com

message 19: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Awesome! Thanks :) I've got everyone up to this point, you should all have received e-mails from me. Please check your spam mail if you haven't and let me know if you can't find it!

10 ebooks left!!

message 20: by Rana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rana I would love to review your book! frogpad22@yahoo.com

message 21: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Thanks Rana and Sam! I've sent you both e-mails with the details!

8 ebooks left!!

Traci (texasbibliomaniacs) | 1 comments I am willing and ready to read and review! Traci.coker@gmail.com

kathryna erika (kathrynaaaa) | 1 comments I would love to read and review your book. My email is kathryna.erika@gmail.com.

message 24: by Angie (new)

Angie Johnson (librariangie) | 2 comments I would like to read and review this book. Email is angkaye @gmail.com

message 25: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Thanks, I sent all three of you an e-mail with the information!! Enjoy :)

5 books left!

message 26: by Ria (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ria I'd love to read this book, my email is r.shah_18@hotmail.com

message 27: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Cool, thanks Ria! I just sent you an e-mail.

4 ebooks left, hurry hurry hurry!

Oh and as a reminder, the first five to read and post their reviews on this thread will get a free ebook of the sequel, The Star Dwellers. That's assuming you like the first book of course!

message 28: by Amanda - Books & Felines (last edited Nov 21, 2012 09:39PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amanda - Books & Felines I'd love to read and review this book! My email is Aker4498@gmail.com

Elizabeth Ashley | 4 comments I'd love to read and review this book it sounds just up my alley!! me email is eacooke85@gmail.com

message 30: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Awesome, thanks Amanda and Elizabeth :) I've just e-mailed you!!

2 ebooks left :)

message 31: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Still 2 ebooks left for review!

And Shawna has claimed a free ebook for being the first person to read and review. Congrats Shawna!! Still 4 copies of The Star Dwellers available for the next 4 people to post their reviews :)

Sannie Hald (SannieHald) | 6 comments I would LOVE to read and review it!

sanniehald@gmail.com

message 33: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Awesome, thanks Sannie! I'll e-mail you the info now :) Enjoy!!

message 34: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments 1 ebook left, who wants it?

Moedawg63 | 5 comments I'm on it! Moedawg63@yahoo.com

message 36: by Rana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rana Thanks, David! Awesome book :-)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 37: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Thanks Moedawg, I just e-mailed you! Enjoy :)

All copies have now been taken, thanks for all your help and support. I love this group and appreciate everything you've done for me :)

If anyone didn't get to request an ebook in time, I have another Read to Review going on that still has copies available. Just become a member of the group if you're not already and sign up at the following link:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 38: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Rana wrote: "Thanks, David! Awesome book :-)

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thank you so much Rana!!! I loved your review and am so glad you enjoyed the read :) By your speedy review, you've earned yourself the 2nd free copy of the sequel!! I'll e-mail you with the details shortly.

3 copies of the sequel left for speedy readers :)

message 39: by Bethany (last edited Nov 23, 2012 10:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bethany | 1221 comments Vultures!!!

Well, David, I think that was successful, lol ;)

Cheers!

Shawna (zeggy23) I finished yesterday!!! Here's my review

I found this book to be quite enjoyable! I felt like it took a little while to really get started though. The second half of the book really keeps you on the edge of your seat. Can't wait for the second book!

Amanda - Books & Felines Amazing book David! Thank you so much for letting me read it! Here is my review!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 42: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Thanks so much Amanda!!! I'm ecstatic that you enjoyed it so much :) You are also the 3rd one to post your review so you've earned a free ebook of The Star Dwellers!! I'll e-mail you shortly :)

2 copies of The Star Dwellers left for the next 2 reviews to be posted!

message 43: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Thomas wrote: "I never knew such a thing is going on here. Or i should have applied. May be next time i will review star dwellers and win book #3"

Hi Thomas! Check out message 38 above. There's a link to another group where I'm doing a similar Read to Review and there are still copies available!!

message 44: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy (Verkruissen) | 9 comments cersci0214&yahoo.com though I fear I'm too late :(

message 45: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Hi Amy! All the copies in this Read to Review have been taken, but I have another Read to Review going that has copies available. Please sign up at the following link, thanks!!

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Sannie Hald (SannieHald) | 6 comments DONE AND I LOVED IT DAVID. AMAZING!

I'm currently on my phone but as soon as I get on my mac tomorrow I will post my review on other websites. I cannot link to my review here on goodreads from the iPhone app, sorry, but you an probably easily find it anyway!

Thank you so much for letting me read it!

message 47: by Sannie (last edited Nov 26, 2012 07:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sannie Hald (SannieHald) | 6 comments Hi!

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/vi...
(I don't know how to directly link it, but here is the link to the reviews I have done, so there you can find it)

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member...

Does this mean I get the next one also, or are the 5 copies taken? :D

message 48: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Thanks Sannie!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the awesome review!! Yes! You earned a free ebook of The Star Dwellers, I'll email you now :)
1 ebook left of The Star Dwellers to the next person to post their review!

message 49: by nks (new) - rated it 1 star

nks (BookPunks) | 4 comments David: I still haven't received your email. Could we try a different address? nicolettekyle@yahoo.com

message 50: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 437 comments Sure! Just sent it to the new e-mail as well as in Goodreads message to you :) Let me know if you don't get it. Enjoy!!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.