Edward Cullen discussion

Twilight Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (last edited Dec 31, 2007 08:18PM) (new)

Hazel (Hydrangia) | 9 comments I think they both have different charachteristics, Edward is sweet, and caring, and hot, but has to be careful with whatever he does, then Jacob is fun, and exciting, and a good friend. So, I personally think that they are both great but for different reasons.

message 2: by Ren (new)

Ren | 1 comments I like Edward better, but I think Jacob is okay. Still Edward is the best.

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Donyelle) Edward because i am completely in love with edward. he has something that jacob can't give to bella..true love haha jk. i am so jealous of bella and their relationship... oh edward <3

message 4: by Belle ♥ (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 5 comments Jacob is really starting to get on my nerves. Edward is so much better than Jacob. How could Bella be in love with Jacob and Edward? Edward is sweet and caring and amazing. He's so much better than Jacob!!

Have you guys read all the books in the series? I can't wait to Breaking Dawn comes out! I pre-ordered it!!

I am completely in love w/ Edward! I can't wait until she becomes part of the Cullen family! I don't know why Edward doesn't want her to. If they're both vampires they can be together for eternity!

message 5: by Hannahgrace (new)

Hannahgrace | 5 comments Edward is definitely better. i think that he doesn't want her to become one because he doesn't want to see her go through the pain he had to go through, and he thinks that she'll leave him when she becomes a vampire. she'll find someone else.

message 6: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (Hydrangia) | 9 comments i think ur totally right. i've read all the books, and one of my friends thinks that something is gonna happen and bella isnt gonna be turned into a vampire, and edward doesnt want bella to become a vampire because he went through the pain and he doesnt want her to have to go thru the same thing.

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jenjen195) | 2 comments edward is far better because they were ment to be together, but he also is afriad of loosing bella again, he already lost her once and changing her could result in another loss. and i don't think he can even be without her

message 8: by Paige (new)

Paige | 2 comments Go Jacob!
Edward is over protecting and Jacob is awesome.
xD
I'm sorry for offending any of you. I just really dislike Twilight for many reasons.

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige | 2 comments Can you people say "pathetic"?
Vampires don't exist.
Edward doesn't exist.
He's a fictional charecter people!
This is just so sad to see people falling in love with a fictional charecter.
Twilight is nothing but a false impresstion of love and romance with no plot.
Again, I'm sorry for offending anyone.
It's just my freedom of speech.
It's my opion, you don't have to agree.