Twilight Saga Group discussion

Introductions > New people: Introduce your selfs here!

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriairina) | 9 comments Mod
Hello, I am Victoria Flores and I read all the twilight books and watched all the movies. I am hoping to get a big group based off of the Twilight Saga, so please tell or invite your friends abut this group!

message 2: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Hi,
I'm Martha :D

message 3: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments Hi I am Kaila I have read all the books. I have also read Midnight Sun. It did not come out in book you have to get it online. I have seen all the movies. and own all the games that are out.

message 4: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "Hi I am Kaila I have read all the books. I have also read Midnight Sun. It did not come out in book you have to get it online. I have seen all the movies. and own all the games that are out."

I wish she had finished Midnight Sun. I'd love to know what Edward was thinking for the rest of the book!

message 5: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments I know it sucks that her best friend runed it for everyone.

message 6: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) It was her best friend? :O
Did not know that!!

message 7: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments Yeah she gave out the part of the book that she had to a bunch of people.

message 8: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "Yeah she gave out the part of the book that she had to a bunch of people."

Oh no! Bad idea Stephanie!

message 9: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments She thought she could trust her. Witch she should have been able to.

message 10: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "She thought she could trust her. Witch she should have been able to."

Yeah. Geez what a bum!

message 11: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments Yeah.

message 12: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "Yeah."

Wonder if she'll ever finish it though...hope she does.

message 13: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments She said she might after she writes some other ones.

message 14: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "She said she might after she writes some other ones."

*sigh* One bad apple has to ruin it for the rest of us.
Ah well, meanwhile lets see what else she comes up with.

message 15: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments Yeah. I just hope it will be good.

message 16: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "Yeah. I just hope it will be good."

As do I. Something with a kick bum heroine. Wouldn't mind that :D Sort of like the vampire Bella.

message 17: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments that would be cool. I also wish she would write more on Nessy.

message 18: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "that would be cool. I also wish she would write more on Nessy."

Yes! A sister series to see what happens to her! That'd be great!

message 19: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments Yes it would. I would love to see how thing torn out with her and Jacob.

message 20: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "Yes it would. I would love to see how thing torn out with her and Jacob."

And what other wolves imprint!

message 21: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments Yeah and how Jacobs best friend is doing with his girl the one that imprinted on the baby.

message 22: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "Yeah and how Jacobs best friend is doing with his girl the one that imprinted on the baby."

Quil. Yeah!

message 23: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments I could not think of his name off the top of my head I am trying to keep a baby calm and rp and think of twilight things. sorry.

message 24: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Mia wrote: "I could not think of his name off the top of my head I am trying to keep a baby calm and rp and think of twilight things. sorry."

It's ok. :D

message 25: by Victoria (new)

HEY GUYS... I AM THE CREATOR OF THIS GROUP. I just wanted to tell you guys that I will post up more discussion boards when we get more members... so please invite your friends or people you know! Nice to meet you Mia and Martha!! I am Victoria.

message 26: by Victoria (new)

Mia wrote: "Hi I am Kaila I have read all the books. I have also read Midnight Sun. It did not come out in book you have to get it online. I have seen all the movies. and own all the games that are out."

I read Midnight Sun too... my sister showed me online! It was a great book! What was your favorite part??

message 27: by Victoria (new)

Mia wrote: "Yes it would. I would love to see how thing torn out with her and Jacob."

I hope Stephanie Meyers writes a whole new series on Jacob and Reneesme's love story and how the other wolves get along with her!

message 28: by Victoria (new)

What happens if two wolves imprint on the same girl/guy?

message 29: by Mia (new)

Mia | 15 comments I dont think it would happen but if it did I think they would have to fight over her/him.

message 30: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Victoria wrote: "HEY GUYS... I AM THE CREATOR OF THIS GROUP. I just wanted to tell you guys that I will post up more discussion boards when we get more members... so please invite your friends or people you know! N..."

Pleasure to meet you too :D

message 31: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Victoria wrote: "Mia wrote: "Hi I am Kaila I have read all the books. I have also read Midnight Sun. It did not come out in book you have to get it online. I have seen all the movies. and own all the games that are..."

ALl of it. I love knowing what the other characters are thinking.

message 32: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) Victoria wrote: "What happens if two wolves imprint on the same girl/guy?"

I highly doubt thats going to happen.

message 33: by Anissa (new)

Anissa Rose | 3 comments Hi Im Anissa , Ive read all the twilight books .. This is my favorite series.

message 34: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 2 comments Hay. I'm Abby. Love twilight. Team Edward, fav werewolf Seth and fav couple Edward and Bella