The Dangerous Lands discussion

Mainland > Grasslands

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie walked through the tall grass,it reaching to about her knees.She liked places that were secluded and away from the city.She found it much more peaceful,and relaxing.She sat down,crossing her legs.the wind blew just a bit,so her hair fluttered back behind her.

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Verin stood on a small hummock, the wind whipping through his hair and he lifted his head, smelling the freshness of it.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie sat in the grass for a while more before standing and wiping off any dirt that might have gotten on her.She believed she was alone,though that wasn't the case

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Suddenly Verin smelled someone on the breeze, and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.
"Hello," he whispered, looking for the source of the scent.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie heard someone speak and she turned around,her long blonde hair flowing behind her"Hello?"she said softly

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "Ah, found you!" Verin called, walking up to her, a grin on his face.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie had a confused look on her face"Found me?Pardon but I don't think I know you.."she said with a slight laugh

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "You don't!" Verin said cheerfully, sitting down gracefully next to her, and flicked his bangs out of his face with his hand, "But I found you all the same."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie blushed a light pink.she didn't know why but she did.He was quite attractive...."we'll yeah I guess"she said as she sat down once again

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "So, now who are you?" Verin asked with a carefree smile.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments "I'm nixie,and you are?"she said with a small smile

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "Verin," he replied, and then cocked his head at her, "Water?" he asked.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments "Water what?"she said.She knew what he was asking,yet she didn't know if she should tell him or not,mostly because she didn't know what he was

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "Elemental," Verin replied quickly, "You smell a lot like water, and you're name pretty much confirmed it."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie looked at him"so if you know all this,then you are?"she asked,not answering or confirming his question

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "A shapeshifter," Verin said, shrugging as if was no big deal.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments "Oh."she said softly.she then felt pretty stupid,as he was able to guess what she was but she couldn't do it vice versa

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "It's no problem," he smiled and nudged her friendly, "We have better senses than other people. But its not like we can manipulate elements like your type!" he grinned at her.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments "Well yeah,but water can't really do much like fire,earth or air can."she said with a sheepish smile

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "It can wear down rock, quench fire," Verin said.

((I g2g. ttyl))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments "That isn't really much though.."she said ((okay :D))

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "Over time it is," Verin said, "I can only scratch the surface....literally."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie raised an eyebrow"what do you mean?"she said a bit intrigued at his last comment.What exactly did he mean?

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Verin held up a hand. "Shape-shifter, claws," he said with a small smile, "Literally claws. You know, they scratch?"

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie blushed when she realized that he was talking to her like she was stupid.she probably sounded like she was to him.."oh"she said softly

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "It's no problem," Verin said with a smile, "I suppose some shifters don't have claws. I didn't mean it like you didn't know."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments Nixie smiled softly"no,that's fine.i really didn't know.."she said

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "I kinda guessed that," Verin said with a small eye roll, and then grinned at her, "C'mon, lighten up a bit!"

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments She laughed softly"Yeah yeah yeah.Whatever"She said with a small smile

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "So, Nixie, where do you call home?" Verin wondered, pulling up a grass stalk and twirling it between his fingers.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments "Umm..Nowhere really.I wander around here and there,but I wouldn't say I have a home"She said with a smile.Yep,Nixie was starting to be Nixie again.

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) "Agreed," Verin swept his hand out to gesture at the grass waving around them, "Everywhere is a home for me. Wherever I decide to stay at the moment."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments ((Sorry >.< haven't been on much lately because of school))

Nixie smiled"it's not much of a choice for me."she said,though she still had a smile on her face for some reason.yea.she dealt with pain by smiling and laughing

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) ((np lol ;)) jw haha))

"Well then for one day," Verin said, getting up and taking her hand, pulling her to her feet, "How would you like to be a wanderer?"

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 37 comments (( sorry,i really havent been on lately.I may not be on a whole lot because i have a lot of projects and im studying and getting ready for midterms next week.So please,im not trying to sound mean but please try to be patient.I'll try to get to this rp too,its just i can't be on every single day))

"Well I already am a wanderer...But I guess.."She said as she took his hand and pulled herself up from the long,tangly grass.

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) ((It's ok, I was just thinking that maybe the notifications weren't working, so i did this to like "boot" them back up for you. I totally understand :) so you don't need to worry XD))

"Good, then let us be off!" Verin said, holding her hand and starting towards the distant skyline, "Who knows what we might find?" He smiled at her.

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Tabi (Natasha Romanoff/Jack Frost Is My Bro) wrote: "((It's ok, I was just thinking that maybe the notifications weren't working, so i did this to like "boot" them back up for you. I totally understand :) so you don't need to worry XD))

"Good, then ..."