Seeds of Rebellion (Beyonders, #2) Seeds of Rebellion discussion


28 views
Galloran Is EPIC!

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (last edited Nov 18, 2012 07:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn After I read Fablehaven I liked it a lot, but after reading this book and the fight with Galloran and the lurker I gained a lot of respect for Brandon Mull because it was so well written. Galloran is a great character. And this may sound mean, but I'm glad he killed people because a book shouldn't be all happiness and rainbows. So Galloran is one of my favorite characters, he's so freaking cool!


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Galloran is definitely epic. It's a swordfight I'd love to see staged or filmed somehow, even though they probably couldn't capture the magic.


Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas He is, but I have to say I rather prefer Nedwin, becouse he held on for so long for Galloran


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella (Professional RPer) wrote: "He is, but I have to say I rather prefer Nedwin, becouse he held on for so long for Galloran"

I agree about Nedwin, too. They're both in my top 5 favorite characters, but Nedwin beats Galloran by just a little.


Dawn Nedwin is awesome but I still just love Galloran. TOO MANY AWESOME CHARACTERS!


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont like Galloran. I mean, when he fights he is cool. Still he is NOT my favorite character


Wannabe Hobbit Cheygir (Hazel) wrote: "Nedwin is awesome but I still just love Galloran. TOO MANY AWESOME CHARACTERS!"

I agree. How can so many awesome characters fit in one book without exploding?


Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn Bridgette wrote: "Cheygir (Hazel) wrote: "Nedwin is awesome but I still just love Galloran. TOO MANY AWESOME CHARACTERS!"

I agree. How can so many awesome characters fit in one book without exploding?"


Lots because Beyonders is full of awesome characters. Ferrin, Galloran, Drake, Maldor, Nedwin, Jason, just to name a few.


Dawn I know! Brandon Mull is great. :)


back to top