The Forgotten Realms [Advanced Roleplay] discussion

Neverwinter > Trade of Blades

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (SageofSouls) | 264 comments Mod
As one of the strongest military kingdoms in Faerûn, matched only by the kingdom of Baulder's Gate and Lusken, Neverwinter has several buildings that serve as homes to the mercenaries that provide themsevles as body-guards and an extra soldier to whomever the highest bidder is.

message 2: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) | 98 comments Thirion walked in, he looked around the dark room, knowing everything in it despite his lack of sight in the gloom. He'd been here before. Aureus perked up as they entered and began to race around the room, admiring it's unusual inhabitants. The inhabitants that were, to a man, staring at Thirion. "I need information, and I don't care how I get it. Now on one hand I could stand one of you a tankard, and that lucky man would tell me all I need. Otherwise," he moved his hand meaningfully to his quiver. The mercenaries seemed to understand the threat.

message 3: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( So assertive. XD ))

message 4: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) | 98 comments ((Thanks :) ))

message 5: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Is this guy still here? ))

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) | 98 comments ((I have no idea)£

message 7: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Well, check and see if he his, and I'll create a character for you to roleplay with here. ))

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) | 98 comments ((I'll say he is, how much time has passed?))

message 9: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( Sorry, no updates. None, essentially. Not all topics have to be in the same time frame, as long as they're not, like, a billion years apart. Normally the time interval between topics needs to be within a three day range. So, right now, this topic is fine as it is. Let me create a character. Though, right now, I'm working on some other things for school, so I won't have him up right away. Sorry. ))