South Side Middle School discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 94) (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments **Start**

message 2: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake entered the Zoo.

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia met her sister at the zoo. She watched as her older sister's car drove up, She walked to the window. "Be good," Anja told her softly and handed her 50 dollars. "Fineee.." Cynthia sighed, taking the money. Anja looked at Jake and smirked, "And you two, don't get to... friendly.." she giggled. Cynthia glared and her then watched as she drove off.

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (Awesomesocks) Lilly walked to the monkeys

message 5: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "I guessing that is your older sister or something?"Jake asked.

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments "Mhm, she just turned 18 so she came back from.. San Fransico I believe. Thats were her and my mom moved to after my parents divorced," she sighed. "Mmm.. lets go.." she said, changing the subject and walking to the entrance.

message 7: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "Ya so where do you want to go first?"Jake asked her.

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia walked in, she glanced around. "Mm, not sure.." she muttered and grabbed a small map of the zoo, scanning it.

message 9: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "Well mabey the horses"Jake suggested.

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia nodded, "Alright, I guess we can start with the horses, but trust me, I see them everyday of my life, and not to mention being hurt by them everytime.." she giggled softly.

message 11: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "We can always go some where else"Jake said.

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia shook her head and smiled, "No, lets start at the horses and move on from there," she said softly.

message 13: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "Ok then"Jake said.

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia smiled sweetly before walking over to the horses.

message 15: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake followed her."I like you Cynthia"Jake said with a smile.

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia looked back at Jake, hearing what he said. She blushed lightly, "As it, like like like or friend like?" she asked, smiling slightly with a blush.

message 17: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "Friend like"Jake said slightly lying.

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments "Oh, okay..." she said softly, smiling a bit before she looked away nervously.

message 19: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "I didn't mean to make things weird but it complicated with you"Jake said nervously.

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia crossed her arms across her chest, and looked over at him over her shoulder. "Mm. Nah, its alright, things get weird often, complicated.." she said, giggling a little. She sighed heavily.

message 21: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "I mean I do you like like you I just don't know if you like me"Jake said.

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia blushed again. She sighed shakly before repling,"Honestly, Jake. This is hard for me to admit but... I do really like you..." she said quietly, saying it a bit fast, blushing.

message 23: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "Wow I don't know what to say"Jake said.

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia smiled lightly, slightly embrassed.

message 25: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Things are really akward nowJake thought.

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments "Alright, time to change the subject..."she said softly, smirking.

message 27: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "Back to the horses"Jake said. [GOT TO GO]

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments (( Aw, bye!))

Cynthia nodded and looked up to see the horses, smiling slightly.

message 29: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake looked at the horses he really dosen't see them much.

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia sighed softly, leaning against the fence as she looked at the very few horses, some of them hiding.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((OOOOOOOHHHH!!! I just read it all and now I'm like AWWW!! XD jk))

message 32: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake glanced at Cnthia and brought his eyes back to the horses he couldn't get over what happed

message 33: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Katie wrote: "((OOOOOOOHHHH!!! I just read it all and now I'm like AWWW!! XD jk))"

(( xD Nice Katie. Nice... baha))

Cynthia suddenly got lost in thought.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((SORRY! I couldn't help it XP))

message 35: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments (( Ahaha xD))

message 36: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake kept looking at the horses trying to clear his head.

message 37: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia blinked her baby blue eyes, snapping back to reality. She shook her head before pushing off the fence.

message 38: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "Mabey we should move on?"Jake asked.

message 39: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments "Wha- Oh yeah," she said, shoving her hands into the pockets of her red skinny jeans. "Where to?" she asked with a small smile.

message 40: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "The monkeys"Jake said.

message 41: by shay arabella (last edited Nov 18, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia smirked, "Okie dokie lokie," she giggled, trying to lighten up the mood as she walked toward the monkeys with him.

message 42: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake laughed.

message 43: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia giggled softly, smiling cutely as they walked.

message 44: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake walked up to the monkeys.

message 45: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia also walked up. She smiled as she watched them.

message 46: by kalvin (last edited Nov 22, 2012 04:10AM) (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments He watched the monkeys swing in the trees.

message 47: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia sighed deeply, "Man, its been forever since i've been to a zoo..." she said softly, smiling slightly.

message 48: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments "I haven't been to the zoo latley either"Jake said.

message 49: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 1088 comments Cynthia smiled softly, she crossed her arms across her chest as she leaned back, she glanced at Jake.

message 50: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 401 comments Jake glanced back and smiled."so what now" jake said.

« previous 1