Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

The Possible Four Fours!

Comments (showing 1-32 of 32) (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brynne Who do you think will get cast as Four? Brenton Thwaites, Lucas Till, Luke Bracey, or Jack Reynor?

message 2: by Jac (last edited Nov 18, 2012 04:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jac I hope Brenton Thwaites. He looks tough and vulnerable at the same time and is a nice contrast to Shailene Woodley. My second choice would be Jack Reynor.

Melissa Nahra brenton thwaites and lucus till(with dark brown hair) :) the other two are just...no:/ four is suppossed to be really attractive and they just arent no offense to them though.just not my type

Regan In my opinion, I would want Brenton Thwaites. He looks more the part than the others do. (This is an opinion, so I truly have NO clue)

message 5: by Darlene (last edited Nov 18, 2012 08:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Darlene I don't really like any of them, but I think Brenton Thwaites is the best choice out of the four as far as looks go. I really want Lucas as Will, though.

kpopfan Brenton Thwaites

kpopfan His just soo freaking hot! 0.0

I want him to play four!! Ive been a fan of his since I watched Slide and Blue Lagoon: The Awakening. He would be perfect!!

kpopfan More Pics of Thwaites!!

kpopfan Or Jack Reynor as Four he looks more four

either Brenton or Jack asFour I will be happy either way!! :)

Hayley Em Darlene =) wrote: "I don't really like any of them, but I think Brenton Thwaites is the best choice out of the four as far as looks go. I really want Lucas as Will, though."

i agree on all counts. none of them really..... but Lucas Till for Will is a good choice

Hayley Em is that who the cast has been narrowed down to already? :)

Brynne They are trying those four for chemistry testing with Shailene Woodley!!!! And I think Brenton Thwaites would be really good for Four!!!

kpopfan Brynne wrote: "They are trying those four for chemistry testing with Shailene Woodley!!!! And I think Brenton Thwaites would be really good for Four!!!"

Me too!!! I want him to be four sooo bad!!

Karina Zourik i think Max Irons, he's not in that pick but he should be, he's sooooooooooooooooooo(etc...) hot and perfect for FOUR! and so is Brenton Thwaites!

Brynne I think that Max Thieriot would be an amazing Four!!! But he's not in that pick either!! =(

georgia ☽ Out of those four, look-wise I'd go for Brenton Thwaites. He lookes the most like I imagined Four.

message 17: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby Im hoping for Brenton Thwaites. He looks great to me and I havent seen any other movies with him so the image wouldnt be ruined for me

Brynne Abby wrote: "Im hoping for Brenton Thwaites. He looks great to me and I havent seen any other movies with him so the image wouldnt be ruined for me"

Yeah, same!!!

Leela Abby wrote: "Im hoping for Brenton Thwaites. He looks great to me and I havent seen any other movies with him so the image wouldnt be ruined for me"

Ditto.. He'd be perfect. He's tall as well like Four...yay for that ;)

message 20: by Jac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jac He is so sweet too, that's why I want him to be Four. He would give the character a very sweet vibe.

message 21: by Brianna (new) - added it

Brianna Brenton Thwaites!!!

Danika Brenton Thwaites best matched the description I understood of Four.

Regan Actually, Brenton Thwaites or Jack Reynor...

Alice Brenton Thwaites defo, he just looks exactly how I imagined four when I read Divergent.

message 25: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Out of those four, I could be ok with Brenton ;) Always have a problem with castings of actors since i always have my mentally perfect cast in my head and can never think of them looking any other way haha!

Melissa BRENTON THWAITES!

Brynne Just wondering....how do you put pictures on here??

message 28: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane In releasing the list, it means that Alexander Ludwig is out as Four, right?

I wish that they will pick Jack Reynor.

Natalie Gretzinger NOT ALEXANDER LUDWIG!!! PLEASE! Brenton Thwaites or Max Irons. Max has the 'mean look' but is also like 26 so i'm leaning towards Brenton.

Candy Ikwu jack reynor i think

Forest i always thought of four as sexy.

Teresa Luke Bracey is the most handsome and I believe he would look the part once his hair is dyed Brown.