Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction (100% Official) Dare to Dream discussion

you know you are A DIRECTIONER When....

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caralin (new)

Caralin when you know All of their birthdays...

Jill You can tell who is who by their eyes..

Monica Waz when you smile just at the thought of them...

message 4: by Caralin (new)

Caralin When your bedroom walls is covered with posters of them

Niallersgirl when ur constantly on twitter trying to figure out what their up to. (:

message 6: by Caralin (new)

Caralin When you hav their Twiter pages, Tumblr pages, instogram pages, facebook pages, etc.. saved in a folder so you can check all of them everyday adn see what they are doing, where they are, etcc.. .hehe

Catherine Caralin wrote: "When you hav their Twiter pages, Tumblr pages, instogram pages, facebook pages, etc.. saved in a folder so you can check all of them everyday adn see what they are doing, where they are, etcc.. .hehe"

YOU KNOW THEIR TUMBLR PAGES?!?!

message 8: by Caralin (new)

Caralin there is a tumblr page for one direction, i dont think there is one for each individual member
here is the link:
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/one+dire...

Catherine Aw, I thought you meant their personal ones.

message 10: by Caralin (new)

Caralin no sorry :( i dont think they hav one

Elisabeth you fell in love with their personalities first...then their looks :)

Deanna Roberts know their favourite cheeses...

Vanessa When you know everything about them down to when they were a baby...now that's what i call a directioner:)

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* when you try to think about something else but they always pop into your mind...

Mockingjay4421ncis You're on the shower daydreaming about them, and use the body-wash for you hair instead of the shampoo. (Yes, I was quite zoned out...)

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2013 01:03PM) (new)

when you know all of there songs mames and ummm...... EVERYTHING!!! about them

Abbie when you know all their songs by heart; and you can tell who is singing every line :D

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* when you're trying to concentrate on your homework but you can't get their songs out of your head...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosemary*1D Stole My Heart* wrote: "when you're trying to concentrate on your homework but you can't get their songs out of your head..."

that happens to me hahaha

Ruthie When you're waling in a park and a pigeon flys by and you instantly yell " KEVIN YOU'VE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!" ( true story this actually happened to me"

message 21: by Caralin (new)

Caralin I was in my backyard, which I will had echoed and had more houses less than 20ft across the lake, and a pigeon flew over and I stared screaming "KEVIN KEVIN COME BACK COME BACK" but it just kept on going :( lol hehe

Jenna When you see some eating carrots and you yell LOUIS! (That happened to me yesterday in Spanish!)

Jenna When you know who Lux, Paul, and Lu are and you know their birthdays!

Caitlyn when you respect their relationships and their descions

Ruthie When you don't ship haylor.....or is that just me?

message 26: by True (new)

True Directioner when you cry if you see a picture for them,when you try to do Impossible things just to prove for yourself and for anyone you are a huge directioner!
plus when you don't believe any rumor about them!

LittleWhiteLies when you know there favorite food....