Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Disscusions > Piper

Comments (showing 1-41 of 41) (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Regan | 2926 comments Mod
Charmspeaker, Jason GF, daughter of Aphrodite, DISCUSS!

message 2: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments I can't stand her!!! She really gets on my nerves!! If she were real I would personally hunt her down and strangle her for thinking Jason is better than the great Percy Jackson!

message 3: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

I like her to a point. And ikr?! She was like, "Percy looked insignificant compared to Jason. He was about an inch or two shorter than Jason." I was all,"whdnrilfje?! What you talkin bout chick?! He's the most epic demigod EVER!!! Don't you ever forget it or I'll have to send YOU to Tarterus! Got it?! Thought so." I liked her but no I'm eh with her

message 4: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), Rules Regulator (last edited Dec 05, 2012 03:39AM) (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
My reaction was more like...mean girl style...

You know, with the snapping my fingers in a Z formation thing, And saying "Oh no, you didn't!" and all that jazz? I'm weird.

message 5: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Omg! Lol! Haha, I did that when Annabeth realized that Reyna tried for Percy. I was like, "Gasp! Oh no she didn't!" like how you said it and everything. :)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
LOL, Regan! Books make you do crazy things...

message 7: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments I agree!

message 8: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Haha, yes. You see, books are meh life!!! I live for books!!! ^^ I don't care if I'm insane!

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Haha, yes. You see, books are meh life!!! I live for books!!! ^^ I don't care if I'm insane!"

I think we're all with ya!

message 10: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments Books are like whole different worlds, from other dimensions, when you read them, it´s as if you open a portal to those worlds. The problem is, some books are much better than real life!!

Saraarena wrote: "Books are like whole different worlds, from other dimensions, when you read them, it´s as if you open a portal to those worlds. The problem is, some books are much better than real life!!"

Wise words: D Reading is not just a hobby, it's a passion! A life! A gift!

message 12: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments You are soo right!!

message 13: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Perfect explanations! I don't think I could have said it any better! :)

We are obsessed: D

message 15: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Obsessed and proud of it!!! XD

X D

message 17: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

We need that on a tshirt too!

message 18: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments That is a great idea!

message 19: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Hehe, thank you! I might have some sort of tshirt frenzy here soon…so many good PJOian things to put on a tshirt…

So many awesome things...

message 21: by SaraArena (last edited Dec 10, 2012 10:01AM) (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments I asked my mom if I could get a tshirt that said:
Hear that, world? I'm a PJOian and I'm proud of it!!!

She said: no.

message 22: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

lol, same here! i was able to print what i needed to out, i just had to ask her to iron it on (ya see, of all the things im not allowed to use, its the iron -.-) and she said, "Honey, no. not now. and what in in the world is a PJOian?!"

:(

message 24: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments I once tried to explain to my mom what a PJOian is. I don't think she got it. :(

message 25: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

i tried to do the same with my brother. no such luck either :/

message 26: by SaraArena (last edited Dec 11, 2012 01:35PM) (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments Ikr?! They just look at us like we are crazy or something...

message 27: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Lol, yeah, my brother asked my mom to get me tested for insanity -.- that little stinker. It's just him to ask that too. -_- and I HATE it when they pretend to understand. They say "Ikr?! That's so terrible!" urrrghhhh! Just nod!!! Nod!!! That's all I ask! No comment!!!! NOD ONLY!!!

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Lol, yeah, my brother asked my mom to get me tested for insanity -.- that little stinker. It's just him to ask that too. -_- and I HATE it when they pretend to understand. They say "Ikr?! That's so..."

Hhhmmm, hhhhmmm...

message 29: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

My friend tried pulling a fast one on me too. They said, yeah, totally! I love that series. -.- they never really read them *sigh*

That's annoying...

message 31: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Indeed

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

If she hadn't compared Percy to Jason, Piper would be on my top ten list. She is very modest and humble, and shows that she doesn't want to be a daughter of Aphrodite.

message 33: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Very well said, Shahdia! I agree, the whole comparison...*slightly fumes*

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Piper. Just not when she shows her daughter of Aphrodite side. Like when she compared Jason and Percy.

message 35: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Yeah she just shouldn't even go there. But why do I feel like she's gonna have to make a tough decision?! Like either she or Jason must die and they both know it and to "save" him, she charmspeaks him to stay?! Idk, it's just one of those odd feelings...

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Yeah she just shouldn't even go there. But why do I feel like she's gonna have to make a tough decision?! Like either she or Jason must die and they both know it and to "save" him, she charmspeaks..."

SameO.o

message 37: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

*knocks on wood profusely so it doesn't happen* no jinx no jinx...

message 38: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), Rules Regulator (last edited Mar 11, 2013 04:31AM) (new)

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "*knocks on wood profusely so it doesn't happen* no jinx no jinx..."

*gasp* You do that too?

message 39: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Yup, I find that I'm pretty superstitious. Idk even why but I have really insane superstitions. Like, when I'm getting ready for soccer practice or a game, I always make sure that my right foot is done(as in like, it has all its equipment on) before my left. I'm just that crazy :3

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Yup, I find that I'm pretty superstitious. Idk even why but I have really insane superstitions. Like, when I'm getting ready for soccer practice or a game, I always make sure that my right foot is ..."

Awesome!

message 41: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

:)