Teens rock! discussion

About you > Animal Lovers!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 92) (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Do you guys have any pets or like animals? :D

message 2: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

GOURI | 1173 comments Mod
I have two dogs.One is a cross breed.Her name is Carly and she is 10 years old.My dad brought her home when I was 5.
My other doggy is a Labrador retriever.His name is Bruno and he is just 1.He is my cutie pie.

message 3: by I am Dangerous (new)

I am Dangerous | 129 comments Cool@Gouri,I like Dogs but hate cats,rats,snakes,lizards or any small animal,they are just creepy.

message 4: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

I love anything that is an animal!!!!!Because they give unconditional love!!!!

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) I have two cats. :) Their names are Lois and Clark. Like superman and his girlfriend/wife. Their 7 years old and they were my birthday present.

message 6: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

aww..

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) I used to have a golden lab when I was a baby, but my parents gave him away when I was 3. He had grown too big and he moved to a farm where he'd have more room to run.

message 8: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

Oh!do you miss him?

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) yeah. :(

message 10: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 6 comments I'm a vegitarian and I'm strongly against animal cruelty(: I want to go vegan when I get out of highschool too

message 11: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

I'm against animal cruelty.

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) I'm strongly against animal cruelty too, but I find it really hard to become vegan. :/

message 13: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

yep..me too

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) I've tried a million times, but each time I fail. I just love meat too much, but I hate it at the same time.

message 15: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

I love chicken!!!and this is really weird..we are talking about dead animals in the animal lover's topic..sorry!

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) haha yeah... That is weird. :P sorry.

message 17: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

hehe

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a vet and then in fifth grade I decided to branch out my dream and want to work not only in as a vet but also in WWF (World Wildlife Fund). :) It's still my dream along with being an artist, writer, model, singer, and actress. :P

message 19: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (last edited Nov 18, 2012 02:08AM) (new)

I wanna be an Oncologist.I always wanted to research about Cancer.I wanna find cancer cures and help people fight the disease.

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Aww that's awesome. That would be so cool if you found a cure for cancer! :P

message 21: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

yeah..'if' I did..hehe

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) hehe. :D Anyways back to the animal lover topic. I'm getting a pet goldfish! :P

message 23: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

Wow!I always wanted one..

message 24: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) haha. We bought a little pond thing for our tiny garden area, and we're getting goldfish! I'm so excited. But I really want a hamster, bunny, beagle, red panda, and wolf. Okay I want all the animals that I can possibly have and I'm not scared of. :P

message 25: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

red panda and wolf!not possible!lol!

message 26: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) haha. You can adopt a red panda and wolf. I've researched it! Though I don't think you can keep them in your house. :P

message 27: by GOURI, I've got a pocketful of sunshine (new)

yep!

message 28: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) haha I agree with you. I love horses and animals are adorable.

message 29: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 6 comments Haha yeah, that's actually what I thought too at first, before I went vegitarian xD plus you can't eat certain candies and junk food if your strict, like food with geletain and some enzymes. And vegan? That's WAYYY harder. No eggs, no milk, no meat. No geletain/enzymes, no cheese or other dairy, and even some sugars you can't eat, because of bone char(it's when you get animal bones to whiten the sugar). But I also don't because of the health reasons, plus, of everyone in the world was vegan, or at least vegitarian, world hunger would decrease by so much that it's not even funny. We feed a shit load(excuse me) of grain to animals to make them twice their size, when that can go to people. Not to mention the chemicals and drugs they stuff in animals. ): if you guys really want to go vegitarian, do your research. Because you can't just watch one video and try going on it, because people will ask you why you chose that diet, and if you don't even know much then you'll just sound like an idiot. I've seen it happen to people who try to prove me wrong, by saying how we have to eat meat, lol.

* chocomusic *  (rashmirivgmailcom) | 69 comments i have an adorable dog named bingo.
hes cute and no one lke him.....

message 31: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) aww! :) What breed is he?

* chocomusic *  (rashmirivgmailcom) | 69 comments labrador. i hope the spelling is right

message 33: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Oh. :) Yeah it is. Is it a brown or golden lab?

* chocomusic *  (rashmirivgmailcom) | 69 comments yeah yeah golden one

message 35: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) aww I used to have a golden lab. :) But we gave him away and I recently found out that he died. :'(

* chocomusic *  (rashmirivgmailcom) | 69 comments so sad...
when i hear smyhing lke that...i feel really sry.

message 37: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Yeah. Finding out that a pet died, whether it is yours or not, is extremely sad to me.

message 38: by Alison (new)

Alison (goodreadscombooks_alison) | 8 comments i love animals but i dont own any

message 39: by Alison (new)

Alison (goodreadscombooks_alison) | 8 comments yea when animals die its really sad but for some reason i dont cry when it happens iin movies

message 40: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) I cry whenever an animal cries. And only sometimes for movies. I have never cried when a person that I knew died, but when an animal that I did and didn't know died I couldn't stop sobbing. I feel bad, but I can't help it. As much as I'd love to cry for people, the tears just don't come. :/

* chocomusic *  (rashmirivgmailcom) | 69 comments sooooooooooo sweet of u .
atleast sme pple thing that animals are also creatures with feeling..

message 42: by Noël (new)

Noël Hungerford  (kylorenvevo) | 4 comments I love animals!!! :D I have a dog and 2 cats. My dogs name is Brimley, hes SO sweet he is a Weimaraner. My first cat is orange and white striped her name is Keylee. My second cat is all black her name is Mocha.

message 43: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) ~*•*•*• Noel •*•*•*~ wrote: "I love animals!!! :D I have a dog and 2 cats. My dogs name is Brimley, hes SO sweet he is a Weimaraner. My first cat is orange and white striped her name is Keylee. My second cat is all black her n..."

Oh my gosh! Weimaraners are so cute. xD I really wish I had a dog. :P I really want either a Beagle or a Bichon Frise.

message 44: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) * chocomusic * wrote: "sooooooooooo sweet of u .
atleast sme pple thing that animals are also creatures with feeling.."

yeah, my brother told me today when I was talking about my cats "they're just animals Sammy." I got so mad, because that sounds really mean and they do have feelings and such too!

message 45: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) I have a VERY cute Guinea Pig named Milly.

message 46: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Aww guinea pig! :D

* chocomusic *  (rashmirivgmailcom) | 69 comments sprinkles and cinnamon are really cute names

message 48: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Yes indeed they are. :)

message 49: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 176 comments I have a Jack Russel terrier named Rascal, three cats named Misty, Flame and Clementine, a Welsh pony named Twinkle, a throughbred horse named Van, and two turtles.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha i have a horse named Clementine!! Hah i have 3 horses "Clementine", "Miss Marie-Mee" (missy) and "Cisco", 2 dogs, black lab mix "shadow" (he came with his name) and a pomerainian named "Kitty" a fish "$abrina". Aaand a couple goats "clover" "kelly" a sheep tiara" and a calf "macy" and an outside barn cat "$trawberry" with three kittens "Murry", "Boots", and "Clatee" hah i think thats it, hard to keep track :p not to mention all my siblings. Hahe.

« previous 1