Virtual Writers discussion

Fabric
This topic is about Fabric
Author Announcements > My Poetry book is a Goodreads Choice Awards Nominee!

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments My poetry collection FABRIC has been nominated for the Goodreads Choice Awards for Best Poetry! I can't believe this. Something that I thought totally unimaginable has come true! Please, please do me the honour of voting for my book, if you enjoy visceral contemporary poetry.

It would be exciting for me to win, BUT it would also be an honour to be the first SELF-PUBLISHED poet to win. Which would be an amazing step forward for all of us writers, don't you think?

Just click the link next to the big orange speech bubble on the book's page to vote!

Cheers!

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (Technohippy) | 248 comments Congratulations.

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments Thank you, Michael :-)

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (Technohippy) | 248 comments No problem - good luck with the votes! You have mine :-)

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments Cheers! Appreciate that! :-)

message 6: by Virtual (new) - added it

Virtual | 429 comments Mod
Wonderful, wonderful news, Jessica!

message 7: by Virtual (new) - added it

Hmmm, don't seem to be able to find where to vote, Jessica.

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments Andrea, that's because voting for the second round ended yesterday. Tomorrow, I'll find out if I make the finalists and, if I do, the voting link will go up again.

message 9: by Virtual (new) - added it

Oh, sorry I was too late. Please let us know how you get on.

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments Oh that's ok :-) I'll let you know if it makes the finalists :-)

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments Sadly, I didn't make it. *sigh* Oh well ...

message 12: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (Technohippy) | 248 comments Sorry to hear that - good luck for next year!

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments Thanks, Michael :-)

message 14: by Virtual (new) - added it

I think it is a wonderful achievement to be nominated, Jessica, and there's always next year!

Jessica Bell (jessica_bell) | 9 comments thanks, Andrea :-)