Fifty Shades Trilogy (Fifty Shades, #1-3) Fifty Shades Trilogy discussion

Favorite book in the Fifty Shades trilogy ??

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Which was your favorite book in the Fifty Shades Trilogy ?? Mine was Fifty Shades Darker - coz that is the book where Christian and Ana discover their love and change metamorphic-ally (especially Christian) and commit to themselves and their love.

Which was your favorite book and why ??

Traci 2nd book, one very long week of change! The week with ex girlfriend, meet the psych dr, engagement, house, crash, boat ride..... big week

Carey Shea The last book was my favorite because it was less wierd.

Christine I think the 2nd book. We already know the characters, but now we get to know them better, and you see how the breakup that happens at the end of the first book resolves.

Lisa I think the 2nd book. That's when Christain realized that he loved Ana and would do anything for her. Even though I loved all three books.

Maria Geraldo First was good, second was amazing and the third was OK. The biginning of the third book had to much of the same sex scenes, until it got interesting towards the climax in the end! Great Trilogy altogether though!

Shannon Marie Book 2 was my favorite. You really got to see the full love that Christian and Ana had for each other in that one. I did love all three, and I did like Christian's perspective on Ana at the end of book 3 ;-)

Lisa Shannon wrote: "Book 2 was my favorite. You really got to see the full love that Christian and Ana had for each other in that one. I did love all three, and I did like Christian's perspective on Ana at the end of ..."

I am with you Shannon on all accounts!

message 9: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam I enjoyed all 3 but I think Book 2 I enjoyed the most. Book 1 ending shocked me the way it ended, and Book 3 did not flow for me the way the other 2 had but i loved it none the less.