Capitol Academy: The Second Generation discussion

On Campus > Cafe

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,017) (1017 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

message 2: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) | 9336 comments Mod
Han walked into the cafe and inhaled deeply the aroma of coffee's and chocolate, pastries and cakes. He smiled and walked toward the counter that he would have to order from.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Theresa walked into te cafe and up to the counter with Bella. She was really confused at the moment.

message 4: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Han watched the girl walk up before him, he stood a bit behind her and waited to order his drink.

message 5: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Bella had noticed the boy following them. "No time for food, Theresa! The lion is hunting the gazelle! I repeat, the lion is hunting the gazelle!" She looked around cautiously and in a paranoid way. She then grabbed Theresa's hand and dragged her to a table, where she pushed her down to the floor and made Theresa hide under the table with her. She looked up at all the gum. Ew, she would have to tell her father to have a chat with the janitors. This was just unsanitary.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Theresa squeaked when Bella practically tackled her under the table. She jumped back up and looked down at her "I am getting a coffee, and I am not afraid of people!" she said, then marched back to the counter. She didn't notice han, or she probably would've tackle hugged him. She hadn't seen him in forever

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He sees her and comes up behind her "hello my good lady"

message 8: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
"No! Gosh darnit..." She muttered something under her breath and marched up to her friend. She glared at the boy and stepped between them. "So, Reese, have you seen anything interesting so far? Met any cool people? Any cute boys?" She said, glancing at the boy behind her. She hoped she wouldn't say anything about him. Short line today. Huh. It was usually much longer. And Marge, the regular cashier, seemed to have disappeared for the moment. Hm.

message 9: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Han smirked when he saw Theresa escape the other girls grasp, he poked Theresa in the side and whispered, "You're under attack apparently."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Theresa turned slightly when han poked her. Her eyes lit up and she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug "han! Eeee I've missed you!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter looks upset when she hugs him

message 12: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Han grinned and hugged her back, "Yeah its been so busy, family stuff. Ya know how it is," He replied with a grin.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Theresa pulled back an nodded "yeah, how are your parents doig? I swear I haven't seen you guys t the club forever" she said with a big smile. The club was the country club a lot of the families were members of

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He stands next to Bella

message 15: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Sorry, they're good. Mom and dad are the same, mom tried cooking pancakes this morning ! Oh my gosh Theresa you should have seen it, dad had to take over and I had to drag her away. Maybe we can have a sleepover sometime, you haven't been over in a long time," He said and then ordered his peppermint mocha, he also told the girl to put whatever his friend wanted on his bill.

message 16: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Theresa looked at the other guy happily. Now she was paying attention to the other guy! Hah! She looked back at the guy that was following them and smiled evilly. This would show him. But as soon as she finished up with the other guy, it was back to under the table for them. No exceptions.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at bella and smiled sweetly "im hunter"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh I love your mom, shes the best. We so should! I haven't played COD with you guys in waaay too long" Theresa said, then ordered a caramel latee

message 19: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Han paid for their drinks and walked with her over to the pickup counter. "Yeah I haven't been on the game in a while either. Hey maybe we can talk my dad into buying us paintball guns," He suggested with a grin.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hunter was upset that she wasnt talking to him and sits down

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Theresas eyes widened "paintball guns? I would be terrified to play aginst you in paintball." she said, following him

message 22: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Why? You would be on my team, we'd be against the parents, who would obviously lose," He said and winked at her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"can we start with laser tag? That sounds less dangerous to start." Theresa said with grin

message 24: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Laser tag, would be cool! Yeah, I'll talk to dad tonight, would your parents want to come too?" He asked as their drinks came up.

message 25: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Laser tag, would be cool! Yeah, I'll talk to dad tonight, would your parents want to come too?" He asked as their drinks came up.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"dad, yes. Mom, possibly" Theresa said as she took a sip of her coffee and sat with hunter, she felt like it was the right thig to do.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

he shrugs and takes his drum sticks out of his bag and drums them on the table

message 28: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Han sat next to her, "Cool, maybe we can make a day of it or something. Who's your friend?" he asked ehr.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Theresa pointed to hunte "this is hunter, aka the lion, that Bella thinks is hunting me." she giggled

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks up "im not hunting you"
((hey ella post in music))

message 31: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Han grinned, "Nice to meet you Hunter, I'm Han."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"nice to meet you"he says

message 33: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Why does she think you're hunting Theresa?" He asked Hunter with a raised brow.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dont know"he shrugs

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((can't gof, too much homeowork D: I'm trying to keep a few topics goog thigh))
Theresa shrugge "he's an odd one"

message 36: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Strange...very strange indeed," Han commented, then took a sip of his drink. "Either of you taking hiphop or modern dance?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay whatever :D))
"yeah me"

message 38: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"My dad's teaching that this year, should be fun. He's an excellent dancer," Han grinned, yeah he was proud of his dad.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I signed up for hip hop, should be interesting" Theresa said. She wasn't very good at dance

message 40: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Yeah me too, dad has only taught me Michael Jackson's 1980 moves. It will be nice to learn something I can actually use..." He smiled at them both, glad that he would know people besides just his dad.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"i cant wait"

message 42: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Yeah I'm pretty stoked!" Han grinned at Hunter, he seemed like a nice guy.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah whos your dad"he asked

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"me too! Maybe I'll be good at it..." Theresa said doubtfully, but she was always willing to explore new thigs

message 45: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Jaden Mang, I'm sure you'll be good Theresa!" He said with an encouraging smile.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh he's friends with my uncle"

message 47: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Oh? Who's your uncle?" He asked politely.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I did ballet for two days! I've totally got this" Theresa joked, off in he own little world

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Carter Jensen "he says and smiled at theresa

message 50: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Carter! Yeah I call him uncle sometimes though he isn't my uncle, and auntie Lola," Han grinned wide.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21