Hidden (House of Night, #10) Hidden question

Zoey's brother and sister?
Jay Jay Nov 16, 2012 11:33AM
I remember in the beginning of the series Zoey mentioned her brother and sister. What happened to them. I think it's weird how Zoey didn't think about them once throughout the whole series especially, after her mom died. Does anyone else feel the same?

I actually thought she had TWO sisters (one older and one younger) and a brother. But her siblings really haven't been mention since like the first chapter of the first book, so I could be remembering wrong. Even so, I did wonder why there wasn't more mention of them. I know Zoey and Grandma Redbird weren't exactly close to them, but still you'd think with everything that's been going on with those two that more would have been mentioned.

I thought they did say somthing after her mom died. It just wasnt a lot it was only a few lines though, or maybe im think of somthing else. but yeah it would be really cool if they were brought up again like they come to the House of Night when she's not expcting them or somthing. shurg

Oh, I forgot about them, but it would be cool if they mentioned them.

Yeah, i really want to know what happene to them and their stepfather. And personly I feel like the stepfatehr is also at fault in the death of zoey's mother. But then again I want the series to come to an end becuase this is the 10th book.

I didn't even realise she had a brother and sister. My bad. I'm going to read the first one again. I think that if she did then they should have stressed that a little. Surely the brother and sister were more important than John Heffer.

I honestly forgot about them. But I think it would be cool if Erik Marked them and they ended up becoming bigger parts of the series and were able to help Zoey.. I think that would be cool :)

Jaweria wrote: "I remember in the beginning of the series Zoey mentioned her brother and sister. What happened to them. I think it's weird how Zoey didn't think about them once throughout the whole series especial..."

wait wait she has a brother and a sister?

Pc cast must of forgotton them if they came in now it would not be good as zoey should if worried about them and her grandma would of taken them in after there mam died cause her dad a prooer dick