The Supernatural Freaks RP discussion

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 232 comments Mod
[image error]

*remember to have at least 2 sentences!

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena walked, not knowing where she was going. People did not want her there so she would go somewhere else. She looked around, no knowing where she was headed. She stopped walking and took a look around, she had never been here before. She decided to explore, she went down the many streets.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena felt anger boil in her veins as the remembered words echoed through her head, blocking out all other sounds. She felt the farmiliar tug of her dark side writhing beneith her skin. She struggled to breathe as she felt her body being consumed by the darkness in her mind. She couldn't even compose a scream as it felt as though acid had been poured in her veins, moving even with the lack of a heartbeat. She collapsed to the ground, cluthing her head in pure, torturous agony. She blacked out in a way as her dark side took over, now she was only a spectator of her own actions. She watched her dark side as she tore at the minds of the surrounding people, she could faintly hear their cries from deep within her own mind. Something in her still remained concious, struggling to regain control of her body and mind. The dark side had been plotting this for too long, she had become too strong. Vena could no longer keep her grip on reality as she got lost in the maze of her mind. It felt like an eternity had passed as she opened her eyes, now fully in control of her body. She looked around, the once beautiful town was not in ruins. Not a person left alive in the rubble. Vena's entire body shook as she saw what she had done. She curled up on the ground, rocking herself slowly as she tried to grasp the concept of what she had done.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena jumped, quickly wiping her tears away "I- Nothing" she said quickly.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I am not supposed to use my powers like this, it is wrong" Vena said, her own words bringing tears back to her eyes.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena shook her head "the work of death should not be tampered with" she recited, knowing she had to keep the balance.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena started to cry again. "I'm so sorry, I never meant to..." her voice was shaking, making it almost impossible to speak correctly.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena sniffled softly. "why is Artemis scared of you?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena giggled "I know."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Is he going to be mad at me?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena looked at the ground "but I didn't mean to."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena hugged him again "I don't want him to hate me."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena giggled but quickly started crying again "I am not even alive."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena nodded "I can protect myself. You can help."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Vena looked around "can we leave?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((No one has responded yet, I can't go until someone does.))

Vena looked around "where should we go?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "We can't go to the mansion if Artemis is going to try and kill me."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Ok" Vena nodded, holding her hand out for him to lead her.