Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

VIVI  GARCIA <3 HER

message 2: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Viviana wrote: "<3 HER"

she sweet and cute.

message 3: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia ren is the best.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

I love her to death!!!!!! Her and Jacob are the cutest!!!!!

message 5: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Abby wrote: "I love her to death!!!!!! Her and Jacob are the cutest!!!!!"

yea both of them are cute together.

message 6: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia that why i like both jacob and ren togther

Haidi Beautiful, beautiful child

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks so computer generated, they did a bad job with that. She got beautiful tho.

Hannah yer the baby looked terrible but ren when she was older was a perfect casting, they got that bit right she was such a pretty and sweet little girl

Libbie First...Renesmee.

Second - I've loved them both from the first time I read Breaking Dawn, I even wrote my version of their story 6 years after BD ends and the movie was everything I could have hoped for...especially Alice's vision at the end, with Ness' head on Jake's shoulder.

Happy, happy, happy.

Mackenzie was brilliant, too =)

message 11: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Libbie wrote: "First...Renesmee.

Second - I've loved them both from the first time I read Breaking Dawn, I even wrote my version of their story 6 years after BD ends and the movie was everything I could have hop..."

yea she did good job, in her character.

message 12: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia i thought ren and jake are really perfect for each other.

Jessica Mackenzie did a wonderful job with the part and boy did she LOOK like a Rob/Kristen child, but I hated the CGI Nesy. It looked too fake. I wanted a more realistic looking CGI baby. It's possible! I'm not sure why the director went that way.

message 14: by Jeni (new) - rated it 1 star

Jeni I think because they took her face and morphed it onto the blank baby face. (They didn't use a real baby due to federal regulations and the fact that they wanted to manipulate the emotions more.) That's what makes it look strange. Mackenzie and Nikki were on Ellen the other day talking about how they had done it.

Nalu.chan My God, I almost scratched my eyeballs out of their sockets when I saw that horrible digital baby. Seriously, that was a big NOOOOO for me. Besides, the baby was plain creepy. It completely freaked me out.
They could have done a much better work with it... I also thought that the wolves lost a bit of their "reality" (?). In the second movie they were soooo well done, but I got the impression that this was not the case with this movie.

Cassie I love hoe creepily she behaves. She's just... eerie and it's great!
I did not love how creepy she looked in the movie.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Um...I'm a Jeah shipper!

message 18: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Brooke wrote: "Um...I'm a Jeah shipper!"

ok

message 19: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia i saw somwehre on show where nikki was saying the baby was CGI or they had to use some type of robot type of thing..