Star Wars Reads Panel discussion

Star Wars Topics > Revan (Spoilers in my Question)

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Kaye I was reading in wookiepedia that Some characters find Revan in Stasis, (He was placed there in the book after his name "Revan" at the end of the book) Can someone tell me where this is documented which book, comic, grafic novel, PC game etc.

message 2: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 37 comments Revan (Star Wars The Old Republic, #3) by Drew Karpyshyn this one and it 's a great read :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved Revan too. He is one of my favorite characters. I should say "she" because ever since KOTOR my canon-Revan is female and darkside :D

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark Kaye Timothy wrote: "Revan (Star Wars The Old Republic, #3) by Drew Karpyshyn this one and it 's a great read :)"

He was placed in stasis at the end of this book, and thats the last we here of him. Unless I missed some thing, (which is likely lol) he was never seen again, other than by the sith that placed him there.

message 5: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 37 comments Revan was some linked with the emperor so if the emperor dies he dies and revans partner was killed in this by a sith as well.

message 6: by Mark (new)

Mark Kaye I pulled this from Wookiepedia

3,641 BBY
Cold War ends.
After the collapse of peace, the Second Great Galactic War erupts between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire.
Revan is discovered to be alive and in stasis and is rescued by a team of people sent by the Republic.
Revan disappears in a wave of energy after a group of Sith fought him on The Foundry.
Darth Malgus is killed aboard his hidden stealth spacestation.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeli...

message 7: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 37 comments Okay cool I hope they do this in a novel :D and thanks for the link.