Kannapolis Paranormal Booksuckers discussion

General > Supe TV

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (chey1) | 652 comments Mod
What are your favorite Supernatural or Science Fiction TV shows?

message 2: by LaNita (new)

LaNita Herlem (lanita_lynn) Hard to pick a favorite! American Horror Story, Supernatural, the Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, True Blood, Game of Thrones... Did I forget any?! ;)

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison (Alilouhoo) | 16 comments Not so keen on this season, but I like Fringe. It has an X Files feel to it.

message 4: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Hood (Melabeth) | 12 comments I like lots of shows like, True Blood Games of Thrones, Walking Dead and the Vampire Diaries. Wait I liked a lot of those shows... it always starts so well, then they get into too many sub plots and run out of story for all the different plots going on. Sometimes I think it would be better if they stopped why they were ahead.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Wenner | 6 comments I agree Eric, I've almost decided to stop watching True Blood because it's gotten so far away from the books, I mean Tara is a vampire?? Really??

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Fringe, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Oooh, I forgot to mention Haven and Lost Girl

message 8: by Christie (new)

Christie (cereale) I enjoy The Walking Dead. Last season kinda sucked but they have turned it around this season. Doctor Who is hands down my favorite TV show ever. My boyfriend has introduced me to back catalogs of lots of science fiction shows: Battlestar Galactica and Eureka to name a few that I enjoy. Love me some Netflix.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Love Eureka! I am on season 2 of Battlestar and it is good.

message 10: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Hood (Melabeth) | 12 comments I loved Battlestar, and I will say they did stop while they were head. Maybe that is because they had a story with a ending in mind. When you have no ending, you end up nowhere.