Moon Women Moon Women discussion

Moon Women

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Berry This was an awesome book in which the development of the relationships between a grandmother, her daughter, and her granddaughter deepen and grow in understanding. The characters were real as were the life problems they encountered. An easy read.

Jane Enjoyed this book a great deal, it's a keeper.

Angela I recently read this book and just loved it because of the humor and vulnerability of the characters especially Cassandra. The Big Beautiful is another book by Pamela Duncan in which Cassandra is the primary character. It's a great read too, though not as good as Moon Women, IMO.

message 4: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat I wrote, when I reviewed it when I finished it, several years ago- that I was a (big) fan of my local Dollar Tree, and found it there. Such a deal! I have found several really great books there!

I read this and totally enjoyable.The characters were quite realistic. The book was funny, quirky and totally re-readable, it was that good. So many things go on in this book it was hard to single out any one part. For me,it was worth the price and again some!

Angela You found this at the Dollar Tree, really? Well I'll definitely be checking out the dollar tree books!

message 6: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat I also think this would be a good movie. What do you think?