Reader's Corner discussion

Books by Genre > Biographies/Autobiographies/Memoirs

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) What are the books you loved, hated or were just okay? Post any authors and titles you'd recommend based on your reading experiences. If you've created any reviews of specific titles, provide the link or write your review/comments here, whichever works for you.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (Kris1980) If anyone needs recommendations on biographies for classic Hollywood actors/actresses feel free to ask! I will come back and add some of my favourites.

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) The most recent biography I've read was: Eisenhower in War and Peace Eisenhower in War and Peace by Jean Edward Smith. I only gave it 3 stars but I still recommend it. So much so that I have put 3 more biographies by Jean Smith on my to read pile.

message 4: by Jonetta (last edited Nov 19, 2012 01:29PM) (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) I've been reading Doris Kearns Goodwin's Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream by Doris Kearns Goodwin for years now. It's really fascinating but I can only absorb small bites at a time.

message 5: by Liz (Bugetta) (new)

Liz (Bugetta) (Bugetta) | 32 comments I've read several memoirs/autobiographies this year. Should I include them in this category? I didn't see a separate category.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (Kris1980) Liz wrote: "I've read several memoirs/autobiographies this year. Should I include them in this category? I didn't see a separate category."

Great question, Liz. I have changed the title to reflect Bio/Autobio/Memoir :)

message 7: by Liz (Bugetta) (new)

Liz (Bugetta) (Bugetta) | 32 comments Thanks, Kris! I'll come back and post them later. :)

Kris - My Novelesque Life (Kris1980) Liz wrote: "Thanks, Kris! I'll come back and post them later. :)"

You are most welcome. Looking forward to your recommendations.