The Tucson crashes Vol. 1- The Bus Crash discussion

Native Houses > Genevieve aka Hawk's house

Comments (showing 1-50 of 133) (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 52 comments Mod
This is where Genevieve lives with her family.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 52 comments Mod
She walked to the door. She unlocked it because her mother locked it before she left to get some groceries. She opened the door and walked in.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 765 comments Mod
Johnny was asleep in her arms.

She walked to her bed and layed him down. She then put his wheelchair in the corner. She left the room and went to make dinner.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny turned in his sleep.

Genevieve then made some soup for Johnny. She then brought it to him.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny woke up and sat up. He looked at the soup and started eating. "Th-thank you.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked really happy as he ate.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at her. "D-did the crash look bad?"

"I was just hunting so I could not really tell, but I hope that everyone is okay."

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny finished his soup. "That was yummy."

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny hugged her tightly.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven had followed Johnny and knocked on the door wanting to be sure her brother was okay.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny crawled out of the bed. He got into the wheelchair and wheeled over to the front door. He had to reach up to open it. "Hi Raven." He said looking up at her.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven let out a relived sigh when she saw Johnny "I'm so glad you okay Johnny" She told him and hugged him tightly. She picked him up and held him in her arms. Raven ignored the burning pain in her wrist as she smiled at her little brother.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny hugged her tightly.

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked up at her. "Are you ok?"

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments "I'm okay Johnny" Raven lied she knew her wrist was broken but she wasn't going to tell Johnny that.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

"My leg broke and my arm did too."

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven kissed the top of his head "I'm glad you alive though" She said as she set him down. She finally looked at her wrist it was swollen and hurt alot.

Genevieve walked to the front door, "Who are you?"

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments "I'm Raven Fox Johnnys older sister" Raven told Genevieve.

She nodded, "Would you like to come in?"

❤❦❧❥❤❤Vamp Queen❤❤❥❧❦❤ wrote: "She nodded, "Would you like to come in?""

❤❦❧❥❤❤Vamp Queen❤❤❥❧❦❤ wrote: "❤❦❧❥❤❤Vamp Queen❤❤❥❧❦❤ wrote: "She nodded, "Would you like to come in?"""

message 29: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven smiled "Thank you" She said as she stepped in.

"You want me to get you anything?" She asked Raven.

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Anastacia wrote: "Raven smiled "Thank you" She said as she stepped in."

Johnny looked at her wrist. "What happened?"

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments "I'm fine thank you" Raven answered Genevieve. She looked down at Johnny "I just hurt it when the crash happened" Raven told Johnny.

"Okay, I am going to be in the kitchen. If you need me just let me know.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Anastacia wrote: ""I'm fine thank you" Raven answered Genevieve. She looked down at Johnny "I just hurt it when the crash happened" Raven told Johnny."

"Ok."

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven nodded she then looked down at Johnny "I was so worried about you" She told him seriously.

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im sorry."

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Ravens gaze softened "Its okay just don't scare me like that again."

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

"Ok." He said to her.

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven smiled "Did you see mom or any of the others?" Raven asked Johnny.

message 40: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny shook his head.

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven sighed then smiled at him. She wheeled him to what looked like a living room and sat down.

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny reached out and hugged her.

Genevieve walked into the room. "I am going to go back to the crash and find your mother. Okay." She opened the door and left.

message 44: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven happily hugged him back.

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

"Ok, thank you."

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven nodded silently hoping her mom was okay.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

"Whewes Wogan and Wyan?"

message 48: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments "I don't know " Raven answered him sadly.

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

"I want mommy, Wyan and Wogan hewe."

message 50: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 119 comments Raven hugged him again "So do I sweetie" She told him.

« previous 1 3