All The RPs You Can Think Of!!! discussion

Angels & Demons RP > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1566 comments Mod
((rp here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Holly was walking on the beach.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Regan walked slowly through hte town nothing to special about it.

message 4: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

Ashlynn sat in the middle of the town on a bench.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

As he walked Rega nnoticed a girl. She had a strange aura about her, not human but somthing else.

message 6: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

Ashlynn saw Regan, and she smiled at him.

message 7: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

((Janelle, are you there?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Regan smiled back.

message 9: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

Ashlynn blushed.

message 10: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((where should Sapphire come in?))

message 11: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (last edited Mar 22, 2009 06:42PM) (new)

((idk, she could walk into town or something?))

message 12: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Sapphire decides to get out of her house and start to explore the new town her parents moved her to and see's these two ppl talking she decides to get the book that she stashed in her bag and read in the park that was near kind of hoping no one one notice her under a nice shady tree

message 13: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

((Janelle?))

message 14: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((since ur rping person isnt here u can like find me n start talking to me just a suggestion))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((srrrry, basketball camps and stuff. . . . .))

Desiding to be bold Regan walked over to her.

"Hey I m Regan." He said.

message 16: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ashlynn," she said.

message 17: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

((hello?))