Trylle/Trolls discussion

RP > ROLE PLAY

Comments (showing 1-50 of 698) (698 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) *Dont start untill we have at least one person from every clan. A mod will choose what setting we are in.*

message 2: by Shae (new)

Shae (Shae) | 219 comments Mod
((What country/state/city are we in))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) ((um, how about KOREA!))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments ((ok :D ))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments ((yay! Are you still obsessed with Korea :D))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) ((of course! I LOVE ASIANS!!!)))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments ((Yeah!! :D))

message 9: by Ellie (new)

Ellie ((Lets say that they all know each other already))

Irene walked into the river that divides the skojare clan from the kanin clan. It was a old a deep river that was deeper than she was tall. Once her head suberged she sat on rounded rock and waited for her friends to show up. She loved being under water. She didn't have any gills but she could still breath under water, she didn't understand how it was possible but hey what ever works.

((Her friends can be anybody who wants to join in))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) ((Alrighty.))

message 11: by Ellie (new)

Ellie ((My post is lonely. It is a pitiful loner with no buddies. Yes it lives a sad depressing life. Soon it may even start going crazy and talk to its self (like crazy posts do a now a days) it is quite the depressing story isn't it.))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments (( yes it is :( quite a sadone. It will grow up to be a cat post then go to the insane asylum when it gets older))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) ((lol, guys. Think happy thoughts!))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments ((LOL :) |))

message 15: by Ellie (new)

Ellie ((Seriously is anyone else going to post something?))

message 16: by Shae (new)

Kirsten was running. Again. She was sick of home, where everyone was telling her what to do, now that she was a Marksinna, and was going to take a swim down the river. Once in the cool wetness, she bumped into something warm. Fish weren't warm! she leapt out. "Augh!"
(( she bumped Irene.))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja walked. She didn't know where she was going exactly, she just knew she needed to get away from all the stupid politics that were making her go mad!

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Cole was arguing with his mom loudly with his dad, probably bullying some kids with his authority, out of the house again. He finally had enough and stormed out the door intent on clearing his mind by chasing his friends around the clan when apparently his mom had enough too, because she called after him "next time you come through this door! you'd better be apologizing!" and slammed the door. I guess I'm going to my friends house for awhile until finding a way to survive, which he is good at he has found over the years.

message 19: by Shae (new)

((Is cole still with his host family?))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments ((huh? Oh wait you mean like a fam. Unit? I guess but he just left))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments ((Idk what I just did there))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja stopped, the cold air getting to her. She began to shiver.

message 24: by Shae (new)

Kristen leapt from the water, and ducked under the hole in the fence that surrouned the compound.

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja sat on the ground, the grass wet from the early morning dew.

message 26: by Shae (new)

((should Kirsten find one of you guys? tell me who she should find first!))

message 27: by Shae (new)

(( i just have fallen in love with the most hilarious show! kk, look up I Dream of Jeannie 1x01 SOOO funny))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) ((Okay. After I finish watching my Korean Drama! :D))

message 29: by i love wasabi!!!!! (last edited Feb 17, 2013 01:00PM) (new)

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Cole waved good bye to his friends. then walked around distractedly, wondering what he was going to do before heading to his house. Cole was contemplating about how he was almost never home so it couldn't be thought of as his home when he tripped over something warm. he snapped up and glared around trying to find what he tripped over. He was still angry but managed to hide it a little more when Cole saw it was just a silly girl on the ground.
((it was Taja btw))

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) ((lol. Ok))

Taja looked up angry. "Hey! Watch where you're going!"

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments "it's not my fault! You are sitting on the ground in a little depression!" cole shouted his anger coming through the air like waves. He glared and struggled to get it under control.

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments ((depression in the ground))

message 33: by Shae (new)

Kirsten heard the shouts and came over to investigate. "What the heck is wrong with you to?" She asked, amused "did you two break up or something?" She snickered.

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja looked up annoyed. "Break up? We we never together." She stood up brushing dirt off her pants, then turning to Cole she says, "I'm not invisible, you should have seen me sitting here."

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Cole snapped at Kirsten. "what's wrong with you? I don't even know her!" then turned to the other girl "I couldn't see because you were sitting in a depression! You should be more aware of these facts!" cole was very angry and still pumped about his argument with his mom. Cole closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja smirked. "You're obviously blind. I'm not hard to miss."

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Cole's steam died a little and he smiled a little before getting his face under control again "is that a compliment to your self?" he had assumed a poker face. He was dying on the inside though. He looked at the other girl and said a bit grumpily "sorry." and looked back at the one he bumped into.

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) "Of course it's a compliment!" Taja yelled, she obviously hadn't let out all her steam.

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Cole grinned widely and doubled over laughing, sort of at her. "okay. I'm sorry I missed your beautiful self, your highness." he could barely speak the words between his laughing fits.

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja scowled at him. "As you should be!"

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Cole scoffed at that and stopped laughing "what are you?! A marksinna?" he said the last part with mockery and smirked. This girl is a madwoman! He was thinking to himself how crazy and stuck up((is that the right words?)) she was

message 42: by Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (last edited Feb 26, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja rolled her eyes. "I am a marksinna! Thank you for stating the obvious!"

((yup.))

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Cole did a double take then proceeded to eye her suspiciously. "hmmm..." then nodded in agreement with her. "yes, yes you are"

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja glard at him. "We've all ready established that fact. I'm a marksinna. Well then kid, what are you? A tracker? Hmmm..." She looks at him, trying to decide.

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments "I'm not a kid!" cole glared before letting it go and proceeded to say sarcastically "yeah, I'm a tracker. That's why I'm here instead of doing whatever they do" cole threw his hands up for emphasis.

message 46: by Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (last edited Mar 01, 2013 09:33AM) (new)

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Taja raised her eyebrows, surprised slightly. " You're a tracker? Then should'nt you be, you know... tracking?"

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments "haven't you ever heard sarcasm?" cole looked up at the sky, wow that is blue. "actually I'm a markis" ((right :) )) he looked down. He smiled after a tiny moment and stuck his tongue out.

message 48: by Shae (new)

Ellie wrote: "((My post is lonely. It is a pitiful loner with no buddies. Yes it lives a sad depressing life. Soon it may even start going crazy and talk to its self (like crazy posts do a now a days) it is quit..."
(( Ellie, You're so WEIRD))
Kirsten looked between the boy and the girl. "Um... tracker? Markis? what are you talking about? who are you freaks?"

message 49: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleysweetest) | 240 comments Josphine's mind wandered into weird places as she trudged through the forest...again. How the heck did her dad keep finding her? He must be hiring some sort of tracker to hunt her down. Josephine walked in on three people who looked like they had been arguing. Oh, crap.

message 50: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleysweetest) | 240 comments ((btw I have never read these books so if I get something wrong feel free to point it out))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14