Trylle/Trolls discussion

Characters > Skojare Clan

Comments (showing 1-39 of 39) (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) *This is after Wendy has become queen, and she and Loki's son, Oliver is ruling the kingdom. These characters (and other characters in the trilogy) can be mentioned, but unless they are given the OK by a mod, no one can be one of these characters. Wendy and Loki are dead, btw*

Name:
Power (if troll):
Position:(Monarch,Markis, Marksinna,
regular troll, tracker, Mansklig, regular human, host family member)
Personality:
App:
Love Life:
Other:

message 2: by Ellie (last edited Dec 04, 2012 08:13PM) (new)

Ellie Name: Irene
Power: can control water, and can heal
Position: marksinna
Personality: spunky, can be spacy. She is super forgetful. She tends to be bossy and can be a bit sassy
App: [image error]
Love Life: Nash
Other: full skojare she has a boring past that doesnt stop her from telling you about it though

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Good job!

message 4: by Ellie (new)

Ellie thanks

message 7: by Ellie (new)

Ellie thanks again :D

message 8: by Ellie (new)

Ellie what clan do you want you guy to be in

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Um, I don't care. Just not the one where they are ugly... whatever that one is. :D

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments :D cause that's a crime! Lawlzee. But are you sure anyone will be in it? And one more question (sorry for all my questions and stuff) how will our characters meet?

message 11: by Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (last edited Dec 06, 2012 02:29PM) (new)

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Well, I think we allready know eachother. Possibly becase there is a war and all the clans need to come together to protect themselves.

message 12: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Yes yes quite right! Guess what movie that is from!

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Um, I have no idea. Looney Toons?

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Ok :) yeah what movie? ok so a war will come upon trolls by what and we all will see eachother when running from something?

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Not from running. We all have to get together to proctect the troll race as a whole. All the clans form protection for everyone, which is not usually done.

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Ok what are we facing?

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Um, We haven't figured that out yet. Maybe a clan of rogue trolls or something.

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Awesome!

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments :D

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) OOH! Another idea! Maybe it could be a group of humans that found out about the trolls and now they are gathering an army to try to whipe out the trolls.

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Yes!! Stupid humans :P . Always destroying stuff.

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) lol. Yup! It's so true!

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Yeah I mean we destroyed millions of years worth of topsoil! What's next?

message 25: by Shae (new)

Shae (Shae) | 219 comments Mod
Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) wrote: "Um, I don't care. Just not the one where they are ugly... whatever that one is. :D"

thats the Vittra... half of their babies are born as hob- goblins

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments I'm a hob!!!!! I thought the uglys were omte clan

message 27: by Shae (new)

Shae (Shae) | 219 comments Mod
well, they are, i thought you meant the creepy kind of ugly

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Oh! Ok yep I'm .. Creepy.... >:) |hehe

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) You take pride in being creepy? Men these days....

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Lol nooe

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments :) :) :) :D

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Hehehe

message 35: by i love wasabi!!!!! (last edited Feb 17, 2013 04:46PM) (new)

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Dec 09, 2012 12:14pm

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Not from running. We all have to get together to proctect the troll race as a whole. All the clans form protection for everyone, which is not usually done.

Dec 11, 2012 09:16pm

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) |OOH! Another idea! Maybe it could be a group of humans that found out about the trolls and now they are gathering an army to try to whipe out the trolls.

so we decided humans think we are dangerous and, in some cases, ugly. so they want to exterminate us?

Melissa ( I rock peoples socks!) (Doboy) Pretty much.

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Oh ok

i love wasabi!!!!! | 255 comments Lol :D