Our Writing Retreat --- discussion

Greetings! XD Introduce yourself.

Comments (showing 1-50 of 74) (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 137 comments Mod
HEYYY! if you are new, just posta few things bout yoursef adn your writing style, so we know how and who you are! :P

Ima amanda, i love to read, absolutley love to write, ani can't sing for my life. XD or dance. Bu i act. Yeah! epic right? lol jk. I can basically write in any form i guess just not in the veiw of an innanimate object. I like my characters to be able to move.
I'm a detailed rper, so watch out XD

message 2: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Hello, My name is Rinji. I am 26 years old and have been writing since I was 13 years old. I want to be a published author one day as well as a 3rd grade teacher. I like to be as detailed as I can in RPing but sometimes it is hard when others only reply to a long post in one sentence.

message 3: by BvbArmette (new)

HI! WELCOME to the group... whoops caps.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (JanelliePatellie) | 2 comments Hi, My name is Jasmine but i'm known as Janelle. I've been writing since I was at least 11 years old. I write many things the genres i'm mostly interested in are. Action, Suspence, Thriller, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, and Drama. I'm very detailed but most of the time I write very detailed sentences so thier not really long. I'm very and active and hope to become a published teen author some day.(:

message 5: by Rebecca, I am Only One (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 47 comments Mod
Hi I'm Becca. I have been writing since I started reading my first actual book of my choice. Reading inspires my writing and writing gives me ideas when I read. I love both dearly! I'm learning to be interested in every genre and I'm very detailed and I like to thought-talk when I write :) Hope this group will help me improve my writing!

message 6: by BvbArmette (new)

Yay ehllo welcome to the group! hope ya'll find new things and ways to write about and with... and i hope you all make friends :P lol im so awkward sorry.

message 7: by BvbArmette (new)

XD

message 8: by Leah, hola ma amigos! (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 95 comments Mod
hey! i'm eddle!

message 9: by BvbArmette (new)

eddle!

message 11: by *TreySongzWife* (new)

*TreySongzWife* (JukeboxMusicLover) Bonjor Im *TreySongzWife*(Nalizha) i love writing poems,stories,anime,manga,pokemon,harry potter
when i write i give details dont like for you to guess all the time!<3*_*

message 12: by BvbArmette (new)

:p HELLOOOO!

message 13: by Leah, hola ma amigos! (new)

heya guys! wats up?

message 14: by BvbArmette (new)

nm you?

message 15: by Holly (new)

Holly | 17 comments Hello everyone! My name is Holly and I've been writing for a long time but have just recently gotten serious about it. I'm mostly interested in the horror/suspense/mystery genres.

message 16: by BvbArmette (new)

Awesome nice to meet you holly.

message 17: by Holly (new)

Holly | 17 comments Nice to meet you too, Amanda. :)

message 18: by Gretty (new)

Gretty (HolliFanfare) | 3 comments Hey! I'm Maggie. I really love to write down just about anything: thoughts, ideas... I really like fantasy and sci-fy. But, I'm currently writing a sort of realistic I guess you could say. I rp too, so I'm game for anyone (:

message 19: by BvbArmette (new)

Maggie wrote: "Hey! I'm Maggie. I really love to write down just about anything: thoughts, ideas... I really like fantasy and sci-fy. But, I'm currently writing a sort of realistic I guess you could say. I rp ..."

HELLO MAGGIE! thanks for joining. I hope ya'll have fuuun. LOl

message 20: by BvbArmette (new)

Holly wrote: "Nice to meet you too, Amanda. :)"

:P

message 21: by Leah, hola ma amigos! (new)

: D

message 22: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 20 comments Hey I'm Louise and I like realistic fiction writing, only I write better in fantasy stories. Weird right? =P

message 23: by *TreySongzWife* (new)

*TreySongzWife* (JukeboxMusicLover) kool you will fit in :}

message 24: by BvbArmette (new)

:P Hello Louis. thanks for joining!

message 25: by Leah, hola ma amigos! (new)

heya! what ya doin?

message 26: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 6 comments Hiiiiiiiiii. Eddle and Amanda know me so don't listen to what they say about me :P They'll just call me annoying and boring xD (I may be) Buuuuuutttt ooohhhhhhh welll

message 27: by BvbArmette (new)

Callum actually is online! whoa. And he isn't sad. DOUBLE WHOA!

message 28: by Leah, hola ma amigos! (new)

YEAH!

message 29: by BvbArmette (new)

LOL CALLUUUMMMMMMM!

Barely Breathing Banana Ello! I'm Anna...most of already u know me so I wont bother with the intro =P

message 31: by BvbArmette (new)

HII

Barely Breathing Banana Ello amanda(y) =P

message 33: by BvbArmette (new)

You are an evil b*tch ya know. You are lucky i can't strangle you..... grrrrrrrrrrrr lol jkjk

Barely Breathing Banana =P Ok Ok...I'll stop XD

message 35: by BvbArmette (new)

YAY and i will stop saying i hate bananas! promise.

message 36: by BvbArmette (new)

?

message 38: by BvbArmette (new)

????????????????? you promise me too!!!

These Violent Delights (Robin) hey my name is Robin

message 40: by Rebecca, I am Only One (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 47 comments Mod
Lolz Hi Robin. Welcome to the group [AGAIN]

message 41: by BvbArmette (new)

HELLO!!

message 42: by Leah, hola ma amigos! (new)

LOL, HEYA! whats up?

Barely Breathing Banana Ohhhhhh...ok then,I promise *aside to self* but my fingers are crossed! mwahahahaha!!

Hello Robin! Robin like the bird? or as in 'Robin Hood'?

message 44: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ Hello, I am Hope(less), I love Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, and Narnia!!

message 45: by BvbArmette (new)

LOl i love those too. Welcome1

message 46: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 5 comments Hi:) I'm Kasey!! And I love to write, bu I write COMPLETELY different then I talk, I'm from the south sooo i hav a real bad country accent, but when I write In pretend like I'm a character and I have to remind myself that not everyone talks like me!! I want to become a lawyer or like a CIA agent, something in that feild, the feild of helping the innocent and convicting the guilty!! And it is my dream to one day to become published but I can't spell worth a flip... sso idk if that's gonna happen... XD

message 47: by *TreySongzWife* (new)

*TreySongzWife* (JukeboxMusicLover) Kasey wrote: "Hi:) I'm Kasey!! And I love to write, bu I write COMPLETELY different then I talk, I'm from the south sooo i hav a real bad country accent, but when I write In pretend like I'm a character and I ha..."

So i wnat to be a lawyer 2 and hi nice to meet you :) ;)

message 48: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 5 comments *TreySongzWife* wrote: "Kasey wrote: "Hi:) I'm Kasey!! And I love to write, bu I write COMPLETELY different then I talk, I'm from the south sooo i hav a real bad country accent, but when I write In pretend like I'm a cha..."

Hi, nice to meet you too!! I think it would be like the coolest to be a lawyer, theyre sooo like respected and RICH! LOL, but thats not why I wanna b one, I want to be one becasue I want to help people! I want to be either a prosecuting one or one for child services... cant decide!

message 49: by *TreySongzWife* (new)

*TreySongzWife* (JukeboxMusicLover) Kasey wrote: "*TreySongzWife* wrote: "Kasey wrote: "Hi:) I'm Kasey!! And I love to write, bu I write COMPLETELY different then I talk, I'm from the south sooo i hav a real bad country accent, but when I write I..."

I want to be one because I like to see justice be served, and also becuase they scare the heck out people;)

message 50: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 5 comments *TreySongzWife* wrote: "Kasey wrote: "*TreySongzWife* wrote: "Kasey wrote: "Hi:) I'm Kasey!! And I love to write, bu I write COMPLETELY different then I talk, I'm from the south sooo i hav a real bad country accent, but..."

Yeah, they ARE pretty scary!! It's not fair when the guilty ge off free!!

« previous 1