The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword discussion

Other/Promtion > $1, $2, $3 and $7 book and Author Promotions!

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephieJa) | 5 comments $1, $2, $3 & $7 Book Author promotions now available on The Indie List!

$2 Standard Listing include book cover, blurb, and buy links. Listing remains on site for 3 months.

$3 Featured Book Litings include book cover, blurb, buy links, website link, and twitter link (or HTML twitter button code if you have one). Your book is featured on the Home page of the site (as a Featured Book) for 5 days, and then moved under the appropriate genre tab for an additional 3 months.

$7 Author Interview page includes your own tab, author photo, Q&A interview questions, your bio (if you have one), up to 6 of your books fully listed with book cover, blurb, and buy links for each book, website links, facebook link, twitter link or button. Your tab will be available to readers for 1 month at which time you interview will be moved to the archives, and all books will be moved under the appropriate genre where they will remain for an additional 3 months.

BRAND NEW PROMOTION!!!

Are you offering your books to readers for free? Take advantage of our $1 book listing special. This offer includes, book, blurb and you buy link. Your listing will be placed under our 'Free Books' tab and will remain there for 1 week!

To take advantage of these offers, visit us at http://theindielist.weebly.com/author... And don't forget to have a look around out site while your there!

(update: Some of my authors that use The Indie List have told me that they are aready showing sales increase since listing their books with us! I'm so pleased that we were able to help them that I just had to share the news! The Indie List is advertised on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads and many book blogs! Just in case something in your listing changes, we DO NOT charge to update your listing. EVER!)

message 2: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine McLaughlin | 6 comments My e-book, The Mountain City Bronzes is on sale at Coffeetime Romance, it costs just 59 cents to download.
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Book...