The Winemaker's Dinner discussion

Appetizers (The Winemaker's Dinner, #1)
This topic is about Appetizers
What makes TWD stand out vs other romance novels that came out this year?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Bashore (craziemommie) The fact that it was written by a man from a man's point-of-view. It was refreshing to read how a man feels in a relationship.

Shirley | 3 comments First, I agree with Amy - romance from a man's perspective is very refreshing and much needed for this genre. Second, Everly and Ivan didn't need to use BDSM (which seems to be popular with writers right now) to get our attention - just good old fashioned romance!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 3 comments The level of adoration and respect they had for each other would top my list. The realness of the relationship. Both career minded and extremely busy... they made each other a priority. His thoughtfulness I think is what every woman hopes to find. Romance at its finest and nothing overly far fetched.

Tanya (tanyat25) | 2 comments I think several things... A man's perspective... NO BDSM (FSOG was VERY tame in BDSM).... A real winery is portrayed... Ivan's family is portrayed!! (A normal family :) )..... The love they had for each other could be felt.... I could go on and on and on........