:)*Twilighter Fanpires*(: discussion

Random flaws...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

how the heck is edward around bella when it's that week out of the month that she has her period?.. i think this question needs to be answered...

message 2: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Stephani meyer said that he would be a little more drawn to her but because your period is 'dead blood' it was not as hard to ignore as if she had a cut. Because of this he would ignore it and not say any thing because he was such a 'gentleman'

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ Haha that is an interesting question.. Well, if she used a tampon it might not be as noticeable..

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i have another one... slightly more awkward, hmmm maybe i shouldn't write it... eh!
mita helvetia!
how does edward (or any other vamp for that matter) get an errection when he has no blood in his body?
besides that i thought stephanie meyer pulled through that scene pretty gracefully...

message 5: by Wellsy (new)

Wellsy | 1 comments wow... hmm well lets just say maybe somethings are left better unanswered, i mean the worlds not real after all, stephanie is only human, she couldn't have thought of explainations for everythign

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments plus i think that if you answered all these questions it would take alot mystery out of these books. (plus that would mean that renesmee would not have been born which bella would not have been transformed and that would REALLY REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ haha makalyn!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Yeah te he I no it would SUCK big time though...

message 9: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) twilight_junkie wrote: "i have another one... slightly more awkward, hmmm maybe i shouldn't write it... eh!
mita helvetia!
how does edward (or any other vamp for that matter) get an errection when he has no blood in h..."

well sorry to disapoint i haev a guess

Stephanie meyer said that there venom does everything for your bodie that any other bodie fulid would do. Well if the venom did EVERYTHING that the other bodiely fludis do then you have your answer

message 10: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) but thats just what i think

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Oh true but seriously why take the mystery out of twilight im sure she didnt make up a world to get asked a bunch of questions. But anyways I have a question She described edward different than what the movie cast him as, Why that's so dumb... But he still is really hot!!! :o)

message 12: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) If only he could see that he's my EVEYTHING wrote: "Oh true but seriously why take the mystery out of twilight im sure she didnt make up a world to get asked a bunch of questions. But anyways I have a question She described edward different than wh..."

I did not USED to be in love with his hair btu after he sut and it was so ugly *shivers* well you know what they say "you don't nkow what you got until its gone"

message 13: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) Ok wat i think is wierd is the whole Edward and Bella fell in love bella took edward instead of jacob so edward and Bella had a baby ALL just so Jacob could imprint

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Yeah but i mean could you imagine twilight ending like this ... The cullens all die and bella marries Jacob against her will then they have a wolf baby that would be so dumb. I mean you love who you love and you cant change that.

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ yeah i agree with you if only he could

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Olivia wrote: "yeah i agree with you if only he could"

What are you talking about... Me so confused... which person do you agree with???

message 17: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) yea i am confused too but i agree i wonder how edward can stand it when bella has her period

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments I dont know that would be so embarressing though... I bet Stephenie never thought about that.

message 19: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) If only he could SEE that he's my EVEYTHING wrote: "Yeah but i mean could you imagine twilight ending like this ... The cullens all die and bella marries Jacob against her will then they have a wolf baby that would be so dumb. I mean you love who yo..."

ikr

message 20: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Jasmine wrote: "yea i am confused too but i agree i wonder how edward can stand it when bella has her period"

yeah she did. I repeat what i said further up this board:

"Stephani meyer said that he would be a little more drawn to her but because your period is 'dead blood' or whatever it was not as hard to ignore as if she had a cut. Because of this he would ignore it and not say any thing because he was such a 'gentleman' "

message 21: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Ok so Let me know what you think of this statment:

A guy breaks up with his girlfriend and starts to date her DAUGHTER!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments EWWWWWWWWWW!!! that is so GROSS!!!!!!!!

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ Why did you say that? I agree though that it's gross.

message 24: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) because thats what jacob did!!!!!!!!!!!!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Wait im not following with the conversation. Me so confused.

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ Oh yes, I see, except bella was never really his girlfriend, that's just what he wished she was...

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments oh yah now I follow you ... EWWWWWWWWWW that is kinda gross i mean theres such and age difference but i guess there is no age on love.

message 28: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) i know someone whos dad is 70 and his mom is 30

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ oh..

gah.

message 30: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. that is just wrong! i cant believe that. 40 yrs difference!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments *puke*

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!GROSS!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Olivia wrote: "Oh yes, I see, except bella was never really his girlfriend, that's just what he wished she was..."

he was everything but. and like you said he wished they where

message 34: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Bella&Edward (Annette) wrote: "EWWWWWW!!!!!!!GROSS!!!!!!!!"

I second that

message 35: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) but rely (even though i want to) we cant yell at jacob about the age dif. theres a bigger differance between bella and edward and i know personaly i find nothing rong with it.

But i still think its wierd he likes bella daughter. wierd and gross

message 36: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) LOL it is wierd i have a question if u guys were in Bella's place who would u choose?? Personaly i would choose Jacob because she wouldnt have to change who she is for him and also even though Bella and Edwards realtionship is so sappy there realtionship is also very unhealthy if she would kill herself if she did have him thats not healthy a healthy relationship needs some space

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Yah but you cant change who you love... You set aside your differences and love each other. Set aside their flaws and no that its true. For me I cant give up who I love... I mean you love them thats what your heart wants. I mean you dont love someone cause their beautiful or rich or smart and you dont hate them cause their ugly or poor or dumb you love them cause of the way you feel together and the connection you have and for Bella and Jacob their was no connection between them.

message 38: by Sam (last edited Mar 03, 2009 05:43PM) (new)

Sam | 1 comments Mrs. Whitlock Hale wrote: " But i still think its weird he likes bella daughter. weird and gross"

i mean, look at Jacobs friend, for Gods sake i can'tthink of his name, but he just looks after her for now. not i wanna date her right now, but more like a big brother at the moment. and Jacob wont be growing any time soon, so when she grows, he'll be ready and waiting for her to grow into him. and age doesnt matter when it comes to love, i mean, my friends parents, i mean his dad was well out of college before his mom was born, and if my dad took my mom to his senior prom, he would have taken a first grader i mean, yeah.

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ well jacob can't really control the imprinting.. it just...
happens.

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Yah so does falling in love.

message 41: by Kellen (new)

Kellen | 5 comments If only he could SEE that he's my EVEYTHING wrote: "Yah so does falling in love."

I agree

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ well falling in love doesn't happen just like that..
well at least for me..
well not yet for me..

message 43: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) but wat i meant if there was no imprinting and i mean if u loved both of them equally i that husband wife way who would u shoose

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments Falling in love is a CHOICE... I mean for example the guy i like ... i mean if you would have asked me if I liked him say a month and a half ago I would have puked my guts out instead of giving you an answer... But see people change and you begin to like them... or you can immediatly fall in love at first sight (like imprinting)

message 45: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I already hated jacob and the imprinting thing just made me more angry with him.

message 46: by Kellen (new)

Kellen | 5 comments Finally all my friends love and adore Jacob and their just like, it wasn't his fault he couldn't control that. Okay, I know that, but it still bugs me.

message 47: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) SAME! my school is full of twilighter hates and then my ONE other obssesed friend likes jacob im like O COME ON! lol

message 48: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) JACOB IS ADORABLE!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments *barf* HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT... EDWARDS THE SEXY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 38 comments And edward is much more romantic

« previous 1 3