What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > trying to find romance book i read about 10 yrs ago

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim | 2 comments I am looking for a book. It is a historic romance set in USA I believe. It is about a guy that I belive lost his family somehow and also I think his fiance was killed. He was greiving heavily but married some lady. He refused to have any more children so when they would have sex he would never complete the process. She was not experienced so she never knew the difference and was upset every month when she wasnt getting pregnant. Finally he decided that he did want to have kids but then she found out what he had been doing(or not doing) she got very upset and left him. He had to try and win her back. While he was trying to do that, I believe that the fiance that he thought was dead reappears.

message 2: by HJ (new)

HJ Hi - you might try the Group called Romance Novel Book Sleuth, as more romance readers will see this.

And may I suggest more info in the title? Many people don't look at non-specific requests for help. Perhaps "Inexperienced bride doesn't realise husband not consummating marriage"?

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim | 2 comments Thanks!! I am actually posting to the other board now!