Making Connections discussion

I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1)
This topic is about I Kissed a Dog
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 682. I KISSED A DOG: (Werewolves of the West, #1) by Carol Van Atta

Comments (showing 1-50 of 65) (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jan 03, 2013 06:28AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13413 comments Mod
I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1) by Carol Van Atta Carol Van Atta

Genre: Paranormal Romance/Fantasy

I KISSED A DOG: Book One Werewolves of the West Series

Book Description:

Chloe Carpenter isn't like other women. She can communicate with animals. A gift she unwrapped following one of her frequent dances with death. In her otherwise wacky life, she's finally found a semblance of sanity working at the Plum Beach Wildlife Park, where her unique talents can make life or death differences for the animals in her care. That semblance is shattered when a new veterinarian roars into the park in his spiffed up sports car and sets his golden gaze on her. If she had her way, he'd roar right back out. Problem: He's her new coworker and he's saved her life twice - in the past twenty-four hours. Zane Marshall, Enforcer for the Pacific Pack of purebred werewolves, has a job to do - figure out who or what is mutilating the young men of Plum Beach. With orders to find the woman who talks to animals, he accepts a position working alongside the fiery Chloe Carpenter, a female who ignites his interest far more than he ever expected. Remarkably, she's the one elusive female with potential to bring meaning and passion to his empty existence. Problem: She despises him. Together, they're forced to unravel a mystery of supernatural proportions, a murderous mystery with eternal implications for everyone. In the process, they discover opposites really do attract. Major Problem: Zane is pledged to another woman, and she'll do anything to keep him from Chloe.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Sarah - sarah.intidam@gmail.com - pdf
2. Angie - wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com - mobi
3. Carrie - carriepenney@gmail.com - Mobi
4. Pati - JPM6966@aol.com - epub
5. Sue Q - mangosplash@hotmail.com - epub
6. Laurie - laurie@ufreview.com - epub
7. Mei - fwdiver @ gmail,com - epub
8. Missi - missireichert@hotmail.com

message 2: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new) - added it

Midu Hadi | 609 comments Mod
title makes me laugh! :-D

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Sarah, your review copy is on the way. Midu, did you want to review? If so, could I please have your email address and the format you'd like?

Thank you!

Carol Van Atta

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (WolfFaerie17) | 206 comments Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

Mobi

message 5: by Midu, wants to try muesli! (new) - added it

Midu Hadi | 609 comments Mod
no thank you,Carol! I've a gazillion books to review already but I come here to drool over the new ones lol

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Angie, it's on the way, and Midu, I know, I love seeing all the amazing covers and reading choices available. Fun stuff!

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Angie, I love your wolf picture.

Carrie  | 48 comments Carrie
carriepenney@gmail.com
Mobi

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Carrie, I'll make sure you get your I Kissed a Dog later this evening when I'm off work. Thank you for your willingness to read and review!

Carol

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Carrie, a Kindle book has been gifted to you! Enjoy!

Carrie  | 48 comments Thank you, I just picked it up.

message 12: by Pati (new)

Pati (PatiMay) Tana wrote: "I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1) by Carol Van AttaCarol Van Atta

Genre: Paranormal Romance/Fantasy

I KISSED A DOG: Book One Werewolves of the West Series

Book Description:

Chloe Carpenter isn't ..."

This sounds like one I'd really enjoy, Carol. If I'm not to late I'd like to read and review this for you.
Mobi file please. My email is JPM6966@aol.com

message 13: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sheri | 5378 comments Mod
Sent your request Pati

1 copy left

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Pati, I will get a Kindle copy to you this evening after work. Possibly sooner! I hope you enjoy.

Thank you for your interest.

Carol

message 15: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sheri | 5378 comments Mod
Pati wrote: "This sounds like one I'd really enjoy, Carol. If I'm not to late I'd like to read and review this for you.
Mobi file please. My email is JPM6966@aol.com"

Pati, is your email correct here?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (WolfFaerie17) | 206 comments Carol wrote: "Angie, I love your wolf picture."

Thank you!

Sue Q Oh no! Is it too late?? Epub for me if it's still available please! :)

Sue Q: mangosplash@hotmail.com

message 19: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Sue Q

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Sarah wrote: "Finished the book~

Expect the review to be done by tomorrow, I'll get the link up!"

Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much.

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Sue Q wrote: "Oh no! Is it too late?? Epub for me if it's still available please! :)

Sue Q: mangosplash@hotmail.com"

Sue, for some reason, I can't get it sent to this email address. Do you have another? Thank you, Carol

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Carol wrote: "Sue Q wrote: "Oh no! Is it too late?? Epub for me if it's still available please! :)

Sue Q: mangosplash@hotmail.com"

Sue, for some reason, I can't get it sent to this email address. Do you have..."

Got it work. My mistake! You should have it now, Sue.

Sue Q OMG! Thank you!!! I thought for sure I was too late! You just made my day!! :)

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Sue Q wrote: "My review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thanks!!!!"

Sue, would you be willing to post your review on Amazon and Barnes and Noble? Again, Thank you!

message 26: by Pati (new)

Pati (PatiMay) Sheri wrote: "Pati wrote: "This sounds like one I'd really enjoy, Carol. If I'm not to late I'd like to read and review this for you.

Pati, is your email correct h..."

Hey Carol! How strange that I never received your message asking if my email was correct. Yes, it is correct.

Laurie: Almost Faemous (Laurie-almostfaemous) | 43 comments if it is not too late epub please
laurie@ufreview.com

message 28: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Laurie

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Pati wrote: "Sheri wrote: "Pati wrote: "This sounds like one I'd really enjoy, Carol. If I'm not to late I'd like to read and review this for you.

Pati, is your e..."

Pati, I can't seem to get to your email. It keeps telling me it doesn't exist. I'm not quite sure what to do. I will continue to try.

carol

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Laurie: Urban Fantasy wrote: "if it is not too late epub please
laurie@ufreview.com"

I'm sending you a gifted Nook copy. Watch your email. I hope you enjoy! I look forward to your review.

Carol

Laurie: Almost Faemous (Laurie-almostfaemous) | 43 comments Carol wrote: "Laurie: Urban Fantasy wrote: "if it is not too late epub please
laurie@ufreview.com"

I'm sending you a gifted Nook copy. Watch your email. I hope you enjoy! I look forward to your review.

Carol"

I am in Canada and B&N is not cooperating with me was not able to download.

message 32: by Sue Q (last edited Dec 04, 2012 10:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Q That happened for me too, Laurie. I put in a US address instead (shhhhhh) and it worked but it still took a bit of fiddling to convert it to work on my Kobo :P

Carol, do you think your publisher will let you upload and offer books through Smashwords.com? It allows the reader to pick and choose from different formats to ease the ebook download process. An author did this once for me and I loved how easy it was to download (he gave me a code which made it free, or you can offer it at a discounted price or full price).

In the meantime, Laurie, try switching to a US address just to download the book (you can set it back afterwards).

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Great idea. I'm sending this message to my publisher! Laurie, let if you get it downloaded. If not, we'll figure something out.

message 34: by Mei (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mei | 25 comments Hello,
I'm Mei and if you have any copies remaining, I'd LOVE to review "I Kissed a Dog"! I prefer epub and my email address us fwdiver @ gmail,com
Please include your preferred review sites and review deadlines in the email.
Thanks!
Mei

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments I'd be happy to send you a copy, Mei! Will Nook work? I believe Nook is an epub version. Let me know for certain, and then I'll send it right over. As for review time, as soon as possible would be fantastic. Thank you so much for your interest in my book! I hope you enjoy.
Carol
Sites: Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and if you have other ideas, I'm open. Thank you!

message 36: by Mei (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mei | 25 comments Hi Carol,
That format will work!
Thanks!
Mei

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Great, Mei! I'm sending your Nook gift right now. Happy Reading!

Laurie: Almost Faemous (Laurie-almostfaemous) | 43 comments Carol wrote: "Great idea. I'm sending this message to my publisher! Laurie, let if you get it downloaded. If not, we'll figure something out."

Still a no go, unable to download.

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Laurie: Urban Fantasy wrote: "Carol wrote: "Great idea. I'm sending this message to my publisher! Laurie, let if you get it downloaded. If not, we'll figure something out."

Still a no go, unable to download."

My publisher isn't making any changes right now. I could send you a PDF review copy. Let me know. I'm so so, sorry. After Christmas rush, I could follow up with a paperback. Let me know.

Laurie: Almost Faemous (Laurie-almostfaemous) | 43 comments Carol wrote: "Laurie: Urban Fantasy wrote: "Carol wrote: "Great idea. I'm sending this message to my publisher! Laurie, let if you get it downloaded. If not, we'll figure something out."

Still a no go, unable t..."

pdf works just fine :)
Hope you have a fantastic new year!

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Laurie:

Sending it PDF format. Sorry for all this. I sure hope it is an enjoyable read for you.

Happy New Year by the way!
Carol

Laurie: Almost Faemous (Laurie-almostfaemous) | 43 comments Here is my review, thanks for the opportunity. Also posted on my blog and on Amazon
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 44: by Tana (new)

Missi sent in your request.

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Missi wrote: "I don't remember seeing this book. The title alone would have made me ask to review it. Now I will keep an eye out for it on other sites.
Or.... if you have an extra copy and are looking for mo..."

Yes, I'd love to have you review! Will a PDF review copy work, or I'd be happy to gift you another eversion. Just let me know!

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Laurie: Urban Fantasy wrote: "Here is my review, thanks for the opportunity. Also posted on my blog and on Amazon
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thank you, Laurie, for reading and reviewing. I'm so thrilled you enjoyed the book. Chloe is for sure a love her or hate her kind of gal. She grows up a lot in book two! I'm glad you'll be back for her next adventure.

message 47: by Mei (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mei | 25 comments It took me a bit, but I finally posted my review!
It's on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Goodreads, and will post on my blog on Monday. (I'm sorry for the lack of links but I'm out of town at the moments)
Thanks!
Mei

Jonel Boyko | 394 comments Hi. If by some slim chance it's not too late and you still have a copy left for review I would love to read it. Epub or PDF both work for me. Thanks in advance. jonelboyko@nexicom.net

Carol Atta (princesswarriorCarol) | 34 comments Missi wrote: "I don't remember seeing this book. The title alone would have made me ask to review it. Now I will keep an eye out for it on other sites.
Or.... if you have an extra copy and are looking for mo..."

Missy, what version would you like?

message 50: by Lynda (new)

Lynda Bester | 48 comments Hello,

So i am like nearly a 'year' late on this, but if you have a spare one laying around, you can send it my way...please? I have cherries for the top.
Let me know please. lyndabester@gmail.com any format.
Let me down gentle if its no...

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

I Kissed a Dog (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carol Van Atta (other topics)