Little Things a 1D roleplay discussion

Roleplay

Comments (showing 1-50 of 79) (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 42 comments Mod
Alright, how do we do this? I shall start.. but someone needs to lemme know how to do this thang!!

message 2: by shay arabella (last edited Nov 13, 2012 06:54PM) (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments ((Just... role-play(: ))

Lily walked in, "Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would," she sang softly to herself. She looked up, realizing she was alone. She raised an eyebrow, "Where the hell is everybody?" she muttered.

message 3: by Kasey (new)

" I AM HERE!" Kristen sang loudly shooting through the door with her hands ahead of her, like she was superman.

She ran up to Lily and tackled her to the ground," Hey hey!" She said excitiedly.

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Lily's eyes widen "Alright ! Spoke to soon!" she squealed when Kristen tackled her. "Looouiiss hellp!" she squealed, laughing.

((Maybe I should make Louis... :/))

message 5: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments (( yeah, I can make Liam(: ))

message 6: by Kasey (new)

Kristen looked towards Anna, a smile forming on her face. Yay, her best friend!! Her smile drooped a bit as she glanced at the scars, but knowing Anna better than anyone, she decided that it was best not to say anything.

" Anna Malik.... I.... MISSED YOU!?!" She ran and jumped into her arms.

(( I am so cofused... do I need to make a Niall one? Whatever that is... ))

message 7: by Summer (new)

Summer | 23 comments Bridget walked into the flat. Her shopping bags overpowering her small frame, "A little help here!" She called.

message 8: by Summer (new)

Summer | 23 comments ((Does anyone need another boy for me to be??))

message 9: by shay arabella (last edited Nov 13, 2012 07:04PM) (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments (( Well, If I making Liam & Rhian is making Louis then Niall, Zayn, and Harry are still open Summer, if you wanna make one of them(: ))

((And Kasey, we mean by making the boys for characters to role-play..))

message 10: by Summer (new)

Summer | 23 comments ((I can make Harry, I need a Zayn for Bridget but then it wouldn't be much fun roleplaying by myself))

message 11: by Kasey (new)

" Calm down child!" Niall said, pulling Kristen off of Anna.

" But I loved her, and missed her," she said pouting, she crossed her arms and started at the floor sullenly.

(( I did Niall... But I can do him too... if needed... ))

message 12: by Summer (new)

Summer | 23 comments "Ok! I'll just carry these all by myself!" Bridget yelled.

message 13: by Kasey (new)

" That's cool, Bridget," Kristen said shurrging. She loved teasing Bridget!!

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] Jade ran inside and grabbed 2 bags from Bridget. "Oi vey, girl, did you buy 2 tons of bricks?"

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] "What about my Haz?"

message 16: by Summer (new)

Summer | 23 comments "Zayn needed some hair gel, and so I saw some other stuff on the way," Bridget explained to Jade.

"I heard Zayn talking to Liam earlier but other than that no," She responded to Anna.

message 17: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Lily shook her head and stood up, dusting herself off. Sh glanced around. She wore this --> http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8k... . She sighed before going to her room, frowning. Liam walked in.

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments "Holy shiz !" Liam said when Anna jumped on him. He caught her, "Why, hello.." he chuckled.

message 19: by Summer (new)

Summer | 23 comments ((I gtg... :( Night!))

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments (( Aweh, Night Sum...))

message 21: by Summer (new)

Summer | 23 comments ((Have fun RPing!))

message 22: by Kasey (new)

Niall shook his head and mumbled something about food, before heading off to... well who knows where! Everyone seemed to dissapear... Kristen frowned, she didn't like being alone. Being alone gave her time to think, and she did not need any more thinking time on her hands. Thinking led to memories and memories.... memories were not good.

message 23: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments ((Sorry... No noification..xD))

Liam smiled and kissed her back softly.

((Its been so long since i've role-played romance...xD))

message 24: by Kasey (last edited Nov 13, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

(( Ohhh.... I shouldn't have made my own boyfriend should i have? That's not correct grammer, oh well! WULL...... CRAP!?!? ))

message 25: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments ((xD))

message 26: by Kasey (new)

(( I have never done this.... poo.... ))

message 27: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Liam smiled and shrugged. He saw her wrist and raised an eyebrow, grabbing her hands and turning them over to see the scars. he looked at her with a slight frown.

Lily sighed shakly and sat on her bed, pulling out her phone.

message 28: by shay arabella (last edited Nov 13, 2012 07:45PM) (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Liam sighed,"What happened?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

message 29: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments "Don't lie to me Anna.." he said firmly, looking her in the eyes.

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments " I knew it..." he mummbled. "Why?" he asked.

message 31: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Liam frowned, "Don't cry Anna..." he whispered softly, cupping his hands around her face.

message 32: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Liam sighed, "Its fine Anna, but please, stop crying..." he told her softly.

Lily went through her contacts boredly.

message 33: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments "Thank you," he smiled a bit.

message 34: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments "Girl, you gotta eat more," he laughed, trying to brighten up the mood.

message 35: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Liam sighed heavily. "Ok..." she muttered.

message 36: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (missesshay) | 26 comments Liam smiled, "Its such a wonderful song, I'm I right?" he chuckled.

((Bleh, I gotta go, gotta let my lil sis on.. baii))

message 37: by Kasey (new)

(( yeah I gtg to!! Homework and sleep!! ))

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] Jade ran up to Harry's room and knocked on the door softly.

message 40: by Kasey (new)

Kristen peeeked into Anna's room. She saw Liam in there, and decided that it would be better if she just went to find Niall. She looked down the hall, his door was cracked. She walked over and gently pushed it open. She couldn't see him anywhere, she flopped down on his bed to wait for him. She was humming They Don't Know About Us when she heard footsteps. She sat up to see him coming out of the bathroom... in nothing but a towl.

Suddenly she was very nervous, she licked her lips, and mumbled "Ummm, hi?"

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] "I haven't talked to you in forever, the least you can say is so what?"

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] "Sorry isn't good enough, Haz," Jade said, but she melted into his arms.

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] Jade let her eyes close softly. "Mmmm... yes."

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] "Very good."

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] "I dunno..." Jade sighed tracing circles on Harry's chest.

message 47: by Anna (new)

Anna Strawn | 7 comments Niall stepped out of the shower and turned the water off. He wrapped a towl around his waist before he walked out into his room. He wondered what he could do for Kristen, their 7th month anniversery was coming up, and he didn't know what to get her. He ran his fingers through his hair, he stopped short when he saw Kristen sitting on his bed. He stared at her for a few moments before she she cleared her throat and said,"Ummm, hi?"

message 48: by Kasey (new)

Kristen's breath caught in her throat as he stared at her. She was scared at what he was going to do next.

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] "Twilight."

ᴀʀɪ [ it's another banger ] Jade hugged her knees to her chest.

« previous 1