Book Crazy! discussion

Welcome! > Notice Board!

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Marissa (CrazyBookLover97) | 380 comments Mod
This is where we'll put notices for everyone to see! :) For example we may say a contest just started or just a message for all the group members! :)

message 2: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (last edited Nov 13, 2012 07:41PM) (new)

The Eleventh Writing Contest poll is currently up and has been for 3 days! Ya'll have only 2 more days to cast your vote so get YOUR vote in and we hope you will! :D Heres the link! http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

P.S. When I put the Writing and Poetry contests up and people enter I will then put the poll up but the poll only lasts for 5 days so be sure to vote! :D Also if you do not see a poll that has just been put up just keep scrolling through the list of polls and you will find it. It doesent like to display the new polls at the top of the list for some reason. Thanks! :)

message 3: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

The Thirteenth Writing Contest poll is up! :D Its #9! Ashley Dallas and Taliah both entered so be sure to vote! :) Heres the link :) http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/74...

message 4: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :D

message 5: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

I am SOO sorry that I didnt put the contests up days ago when they were suppose to be up! I forgot! It was one hectic weekend!!! But I put them up so please go check them out :) Thank you!

message 6: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Also since no one entered the Thirteenth Writing or Poetry contest i'm not gonna post a winner since there wasnt one! Thanks!

message 7: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

I suppose I won the Fourteenth Poetry Contest since i'm the only one who entered with Snowflakes! Please be sure to participate next time! :) Thanks!

message 8: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

The Book Of The Month poll for December is up and its #1!!! :D Go vote everyone! :) Heres the link! http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/75...

message 9: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Nobody entered in the Fifthteenth Writing and Poetry contests so there is no winner! Please be sure to participate next time! :D

message 10: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope it rocks! :D

message 11: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Ok I totally spaced and forgot I had to make contests! Sorry sorry! I'm on it! :)

message 12: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (ViraMage) | 307 comments Mod
Be sure to share with us on your updated novels for the novel writing contest peoples :3 :DD

message 13: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Aria N. wrote: "Be sure to share with us on your updated novels for the novel writing contest peoples :3 :DD"

Btw I will put a word count but i'm not on my laptop! So I will soon :)

message 14: by Fishen (new)

Fishen | 1 comments I'm a new member.Nice to meet you!
I'm from Taiwan.Very pleased to be with you for the "book crazy"!

message 15: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Fishen wrote: "I'm a new member.Nice to meet you!
I'm from Taiwan.Very pleased to be with you for the "book crazy"!"

Welcome Fishen! :)

message 16: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (last edited Feb 11, 2013 03:21PM) (new)

I'm sorry I forgot to put up the poll yesterday! Its been a busy month because The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead is coming out tomorrow and i'm getting it! :D But i'm putting it up now! Be sure to vote!

message 17: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Heres the link everyone! :) http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 18: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

I'm so sorry the contests were so late everyone! I've been sick but I just put them up! :)

message 19: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (ViraMage) | 307 comments Mod
:) All contests will start being held in the summer! :0 Be sure to participate then.

message 20: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

The Book Of The Month will be starting again on May 1st. Be sure to suggest some books! :)