Christian Fiction Fans discussion

Book Recommendations > My Deep Bay Series is Free!

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Morris (KathleenMorris) Have your ever read a Christian book and only heard the word prayer mentioned a few times? Then you ask yourself, Hugh? And that's Christian? Well my Deep Bay Series was specifically written so that the characters learn and grow in their faith. I don't hide Christianity and I'm not embarrassed to write about it! So...if that's the kind of Christian book you are looking for check my series out. Deep Bay Vengeance and Deep Bay Relic. Christian Fiction Suspense! And they are both free!

message 2: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 18 comments thank you!

message 3: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Morris (KathleenMorris) Maritza wrote: "thank you!"

My pleasure!

message 4: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah Where is it free at?

message 5: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 18 comments I got mine at Kobo books.....since I have that app on my iPad.....most of my books I get from kobo.com. Just started reading it....its been good so far!

message 6: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah Hmmm... I have a kindle, so I get my books from amazon. When I looked these books up, neither of them were free.

message 7: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 18 comments Aerykah wrote: "Hmmm... I have a kindle, so I get my books from amazon. When I looked these books up, neither of them were free."

message 8: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (CarolynLB) | 36 comments Aerykah wrote: "Hmmm... I have a kindle, so I get my books from amazon. When I looked these books up, neither of them were free."

Both books are free at B & N for Nook. They are each .99 for Kindle as of this morning.

message 9: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah Thanks, Carolyn. :)
My mom mentioned that she's thinking about getting those books, so I figured I'd let her know if they were free...

message 10: by Kathleen (last edited Nov 14, 2012 09:26AM) (new)

Kathleen Morris (KathleenMorris) Hi guys! Amazon refuses to match my free prices available at every other ebook store. But...I have a kindle version that is free so you can still get it on your kindle. On my author page, i have listed all downloading sites. Click this link, then scroll down and click on my books. You should see the Kindle version to download free.
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/vi...

message 11: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 18 comments I started reading Deep Bay Vengeance yesterday and cannot put it down!!!!

message 12: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Morris (KathleenMorris) Maritza wrote: "I started reading Deep Bay Vengeance yesterday and cannot put it down!!!!"

It is the first book I've ever written Maritza, and that means the world to me to hear you say that:) So glad you are enjoying it!