The FS Circus Roleplay discussion

Personal Tents > Argent's tent

Comments (showing 1-50 of 138) (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent's tent
Argent's bed is in the farthest corner from the opening.The chest sits in the other corner from the opening,locked.Her water is placed in the corner closest to the opening.She also has a small vase that hold's blue roses,next to the water

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent walked in and drank a bit of water.She watered her Roses and sat down on her bed.She thought about going to help Fox fix the knife

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent walked in and yawned.She layed down on her bed and looked at her roses.She thought for a few minutes and yawned again.She felt the pain come back,but this time it was more intense.She held her head and curled into a ball,trying to get rid of the pain

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent Whimpered and clenched her fists as the pain grew stronger.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent stood up to go to her chest but fell.She felt too weak to get back up.She finally stood up to as best as she could.Blood was trailing down from her eyes and onto the ground.She reached her chest and unlocked it quickly,looking for some medicine.She didnt seem to notice the blood coming from her eyes

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments She growled when she didnt have any medicine and sighed.
Her head starting hurting even more and she clutched it tightly.She bit her lip to keep from screaming in pain.
The pain became stronger and she couldnt help but let out a yelp of pain.She stood up weakly and leaned against the chest for support.More blood dripped down her face and she gasped.She hated seeing blood ever since she had killed the priest.She whimpered and wiped the blood on her black skirt.The pain became quickly unbearable and she fell down on her knees.She whimpered and yelled Fox's name,since his being the first one that popped into her head

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent shook her head "That's what i wanna know!" she said in a strained voice.She clenched her teeth when the pain shot through her skull.Blood still came out of her eyes.She clenched her fists and her nails dug into her skin making her bleed

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent whimpered and tried to keep from hurting him with her hands."It's the priests" she muttered,reaching to hold her head.The blood didn't slow down and she whimpered.She felt some drops drip onto her skirt but tried to ignore it

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments "I think the farther the priests are the less pain ill be in,the closer they get the more pain" Argent said feeling the pain waver between fading and growing stronger.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent nodded "okay" she said a bit unsure of the idea

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent ran in there and sat down on the bed.She was scared but didn't want to admit it.She crossed her arms and stared at the blue roses

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent stared at it.Her eyes turned black and she went to grab one of the shards that broke off.She had no control over her body as she grabbed it.She stared at it then pressed the end to her wrist and made a small cut.A small smile appeared on her face.Her eyes suddenly went back to normal and she quickly dropped the shard.She whimpered at the blood and quickly wiped it away.She grabbed a jacket that was in the chest and went for a walk in the woods

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent ignored the pain she felt and looked at him "Thank you" she whispered trying not to hurt her throat.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments After he walked out,she pulled out a picture of her mother that was hidden under her pillow.She looked at her mother's picture and felt tears fill her eyes

message 19: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) | 429 comments Mod
(yamber!!!!)
Rin peeked in and saw Argent.He hadnt met anyone yet so this was his time to make friends.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent stared at the broken vase and sighed sadly. You know you want to do it again a voice said in her head.Her eyes widened and she shook her head.The voice laughed You know you liked it,seeing the cut and feeling the pain made you feel better.No. she thought.Come on,if you're gone no one will care and you know it.Argent closed her eyes tightly.The voice laughed again No one cares it said again.She whimpered and opened her eyes.He suddenly took control and her eyes turned black again.He made her grab another shard.She started dragging the jagged edge against her arm.In her head,she was screaming,but outside she was smiling looking like she enjoyed it
((Hewwo :3))

message 21: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(AMAMAMAMAMAMBEBBBEERRRRR!!!!)

message 22: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(IM ON A FREAKIN SUGERRUSH !I GOT HIGH ON DRY OATMEAL WITH FREINDS!!!WE WEBCAMING TOO LIKE IDIOTS
...!!!!!!!!!!!!)

message 24: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(They say hi)

message 26: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(HERP DERP im gonna disaperr on youtube now!!)

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent's eyes went back to their original color.She dropped the bloody shard.Her hands were shaking and her arm was bleeding from the deep cuts on her arm

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments And i thought your friend said he would never let this happen again the voice said with a laugh.She whimpered Leave me alone! she thought frightened

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments The voice laughed again I dont think i will.You know you enjoyed getting rid of the pain by giving yourself pain.Your Family hates you,the people around here hate you so why dont you just get rid of yourself it said.Argent felt frightened and shook her head

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments The voice quickly began to manifest itself.It was herself except the eyes were black and she was more bloody looking,like she had just murdered someone.Argent's eyes widened and she wanted to run away but felt like she couldn't. The other Argent just smirked "You know,i could kill you,so you wont have to go through the trouble" she said smiling.Argent shook her head and backed up a bit.A sharp pain ran up her spine and she gasped.the burns on her body were bleeding more and she shook slightly.The other her smiled.She felt dizzy and saw black splotches in her vision.She smirked at Argent "Goodnight" she said.Argent passed out and fell down silently as she said that word.Other Argent quickly disappeared into her imagination.Argent woke up and looked around.She saw a priest and her family looking at her.The priest was saying something of get out of this child and she quickly attacked him.She felt her family trying to stop her but it didnt work.she smiled before killing him.She quickly woke up with a small yelp and shook with fear

message 32: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(hey im gonna upload something really cool to my youtube you gotta see it)

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent stood up shakily and sat down on her bed.A bit of blood was left on the ground from her wounds.She shook her head

message 35: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) She walked in and her eyes look straight at Argent wounds and then at the shards of glass from the vase

message 36: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Rin walked causaly in.He had heard a yelp and wondered what happned.(Hey :))

message 37: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) (x_x g2g ))

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments ((Hewwo :3))
"Nothing just....a nightmare" Argent said quietly

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent shook her head "I-I didn't do it.But i did do it" she said,still trembling slightly.Tears escaped her eyes and she shut them tightly

message 40: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Rin smelled the blood and looked slitghtly curious at Argent.She cut herself?He turned around and his tail rubed against a vase making it fall.He then turned around"Opps"

message 41: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

He slowly cleaned up his mess.Whata cluts he was.

message 42: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (last edited Nov 18, 2012 11:42AM) (new)

He nodded "Um okay."and begain to wwalk out

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent nodded "o-okay" she whispered as her wounds bled heavily

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent watched him.The blood slowed down and eventually stopped.She tried her best to stop shaking.Stupid nightmare she thought

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments She shook her head "A....darker version of me..." she said trailing off.What you dont know my purpose. she asked.Argent's eyes widened Leave me alone!. She laughed,clearly enjoying torturing her.

message 46: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Rin sensed the darker Argent and turned around looking slightly spooked.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent bit her lip.Do you want me to explain for you? she asked in a sickly sweet voice.Argent clenched her fists No.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent nodded "Basically...".She laughed Too bad she said before manifesting herself.Argent glared at her.The other Argent smiled as blood dripped off her hands.Argent shook her head at the blood. "Whats wrong?Afraid of a bit of blood?" she asked smirking.Argent glared at her "Shut up" she growled

message 49: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Rin didnt like this and walked out the tent.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent looked at him "What?" she asked.She smirked

« previous 1 3