The FS Circus Roleplay discussion

Other Places > Forest

Comments (showing 1-50 of 194) (194 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent felt a sharp pain shoot through her head and she whimpered "It hurts" she whispered

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments The priest turned to look,turning on his flashlight.Argent gasped and covered her mouth quickly

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent gasped when he threw her over his shoulder.The flashlight fell and shined at the dead body of the priest

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments She walked into it and looked around.She bumped into her twin and gasped.Her twin smirked "So you are alive" she said.Argent glared at her.She smiled at her "You know what mom did right?" she asked in sickly sweet voice."Like i would care"Argent spat.Her twin shook her head "Oh silly me what was i thinking?Demons dont care for people" She smirked.Argent glared at her "Get out of here Melanie" she said annoyed.Melanie smiled and waved to her "I'll just tell the churches that have been looking for you where you're hiding then you wont be alive" she said leaving.Argent growled and ran back to her tent

message 12: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vivi sat in a tree listening to her snake slither talk she listened to how he hissed almost everything she liked that sound and she smiled

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent walked in cautiously and made sure the jacket was covering her cut.she looked around and walked deeper into the woods

message 15: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " I think we have vistiors slither be nice " She smiled then the slither chuckled and went out of the tree slithering to Al and smirked slithering around him

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent sighed,She thought about going to the store and getting some medicine to help reduce the pain if priests came looking for her.She stood up and walked out of the woods and headed to the city.

message 18: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vivi sat quietly then jumped down she walked over to her snake and kneeled down holding her arm out " Come on slither" The snake slid up her arm and rested across her shoulders and she stood up looking at al and a smile appeared on her lips " Sorry about my slither"

message 20: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) (( Thanks ))

" Im Vivi " She smiled a bit her snake smiled " And of course like she said i am slither " The snake spoke in the deep but sinister voice again and vivi smiled at her snake

message 21: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Thanks let me guess your name is Al right " she smiled " Its part of my act i guess names " she shurgged slightly her snake looked down at the wolf and ts yellow eyes narrowed

message 22: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) "Dont worry he might look dangrous but he doesnt have any fangs " She said softly the snake grumbled at that and relaxed a bit more

message 23: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) She smiled and looked at his wolf and giggled " Very cute"

message 24: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vivi giggled and shaked his wolfs paw and smiled " Talented boy" she said sweetly

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent walked into the forest and walked deeper into the forest.She looked like she knew where she was going but she didn't. She heard voices this time as she went deeper.She could definitely hear Melanie's voice.She walked closer and heard More voices than before She's with her friends she thought.She looked on from behind a bush and saw them talking.Melanie seemed to be telling them that she was in the forest.She stepped on a twig which made a loud Snap!.Melanie smirked and pointed to where the twig's sound came from.One of her friends walked over there.Argent gasped when he grabbed her arm and dragged her out.Melanie smirked.Argent glared at her

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Her friend stared at Melanie "This is your twin?" he asked in disbelief.Melanie nodded "Yea.".Argent glared at her "Let me go" she growled at the kid holding her.He shook his head.Melanie smirked "Knock her out" she said.Argent growled and struggled to get out of his grip.He smirked and quickly knocked her out.Argent quickly passed out.She woke up about 10 minutes later.She was tied up to a tree and her sister was holding a match box.Around her was a bunch of twigs and leaves and such.She struggled.Her twin smirked and looked at her "Mom would want this" she said sweetly.Argent glared at her "I dont care what She wants" she spat.Melanie smiled before lighting a match and throwing it at the oil covered sticks and leaves.The flames rose quickly and licked at her skin.She gasped and tried to get out again.Melanie and her friends quickly left.She whimpered as she felt her body burn.She started coughing and kept struggling

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent kept coughing "Help!" she yelled,though her voice was raspy and quiet.She felt excruciating pain as the flames burnt her and yelled in pain

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent coughed and some of the burns bled.She looked at him and started coughed harder and coughed up blood

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments Argent nodded and took it.Her throat was burning and she could taste the blood that she had coughed up earlier "Sorry" she whispered

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments She coughed again and more blood came out "I always get myself into trouble" she mumbled

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 617 comments She felt a sharp pain course through her body and gasped slightly

message 35: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vivi giggled at Al " So want to hang out again sometime? You seem pretty awesome" she said sweetly

message 36: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vivi laughed tapping his cheek " Cute blush " She said teasingly

message 37: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Too bad " She giggled she was like a little sister always teasing she leaned up and kissed his cheek wanting to see if he blushes more

message 38: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Well get use to me then " She giggled and took his hand and held it she was a bit curious so she lightly kissed his lips then pulled away seeing him blush even more and she giggled

message 39: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Good " She smiled then kissed him again letting him react now

message 40: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) She felt herself blush a little also and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him alot deeper

message 41: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) (( Sorry g2g))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Run, run and never look back Echolette thought to herself. Her white dress never touched the dark muddy ground, she held it high trying not to ruin it.

Atlast she saw tents and lights but thought she would just wait out the night and look in the morning, but she heard voices.. she knew she wasn't alone.

message 43: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) She wrapped her arms around his neck gently and kissed him more

message 44: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) She pulled away slightly and giggled kissing his face all over " Aww your face is so red from your cute little blush " she said cutely

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Echo heard laughter in the mix of the tents, so she began to walk inside.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "E-echo, who are you?" she trailed off walking in the direction of the practice tent

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Are you part of this?" She questioned

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "what is it?"

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Where are you?" she replyed looking around for the voice and following where it was coming from

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Oh, hello" she smiled, "so ah what is this place, may I ask?"

« previous 1 3 4