I Like To Read discussion

ALL BOOKS ALL THE TIME > What is your favorite book series

Comments (showing 1-50 of 117) (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so just want to know what is your favorite book/book series.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter for sure, the Percy Jacksons, Mortal Instruments...

Julia, dude call me JJ harry potter, percy jackson, seris of unfourin events, wayside, alice.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Unfortunate Events is good too!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

cool I like all of these series

message 6: by Julia, dude call me JJ (last edited Nov 12, 2012 05:02PM) (new)

Julia, dude call me JJ i have two copies of 1-2. i bought one pair, and my mom was like i got you a lot of these books. i'm like gee.. thanks. i've read 1-4.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, well the more the merrier!
Jacob, if you had to pick, which series is your all time favorite?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

uh well i would have to go with Uh.... Percy Jackson

Julia, dude call me JJ yup! once i had seen Lost hero in my house, lost it, bought another copy, found that old copy, i'm like -.- oh well i can rub it in people faces!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, nice!
@Jacob, cool! I bounce back and forth between Percy Jackson and Harry Potter as my all time favorite.

Julia, dude call me JJ yup. ok what would you say the most imporant to help the serise in harry potter, and percy jackson
me for harry potter: half blood prince. some would say the last, no becuase they'll just fighting and finding, the 6th you find wayyyy more important stuff

PJ. SON or LH.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

SoN, Lost Hero we were still getting used to the new characters, and we didn't have old ones to help us out with that. SoN had Percy

Julia, dude call me JJ yup, that's why i like SoN better, we had percy to bail them out. but with LH it's like who are these people!!!!!!!!!! leo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, yeah, Leo's my favorite of those 3

message 15: by Johns (new)

Johns Hmmmm..... My favorites are the Percy Jackson books, Mortal Instruments, Witch and Wizard, Maximum Ride, and the books by Jennifer Brown..... Mostly just because she's from KC.... :3

Julia, dude call me JJ your' top five charries from PJ
1. leo
2.percy
3.frank
4. hazel
5. spongebob!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie I say my favorites are Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. Nothing I have read so far beats them

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Spongebob????????

Top 5
1. Percy (cliche, I know)
2. Annabeth (yes cliche, let it go!)
3. Leo
4. Tyson
5. Thalia

Julia, dude call me JJ oh wait i love ella the harpy! and tyson!!!!!!! and yeah spongebob who lives in a pipapple under the sea!!!!!!

message 20: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) My list is this
1. Leo
2. Annabeth
3.Percy
4.Leo
5. Annabeth
6.Percy
7. Hazel

skip a few

55. Piper

skip some more

60. Jason

skip a few more

70. Frank

lol sorry people just what i think...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I'm kinda the same

message 22: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) lol sorry all you frank, Jason and Piper lovers, there just not so intresting of characters... And notice the first ones are all greek and the rest are roman except for piper. I don't know i just don't like the romans as much. There again sort-of boring

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess you get used to the original characters, and the greek stuff that when they switch to Roman it's like "wait, whoa, what's going on?!"

Julia, dude call me JJ yeah!! but i love frank as a charrie!! i can relate a ton!!!! he has someone in the army, he's slow. and he's awesome!!

message 25: by Aidan (new)

Aidan  | 28 comments Percy Jackson, Harry potter, Kane chronicles, the chronicles of narnia, ashtown Burials and um 100 cupboards. And well pretty much all the other series I've read:)

message 26: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) lol so true. but the SoN was the most boring one. He lost all his humor. Percy lost it in that one. No one was funny. :P but MoA got better and it was funnier, Leo and regular Percy!!! :D At first i liked Jason but hen he got more serious. I really like right after the (view spoiler)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha it was!!!

Julia, dude call me JJ yeah wasn't funny in books i go to my fave parts- in harry potter i go to the battle of hogwarts, the epolog. in SoN i go to where frank and hazel kissed. like the parts that are the parts you wanna scream do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or no!!!!! your' going to die!! or * sqeual*

message 29: by Agent (new)

Agent Colorado (JokersDaughter) I luv the Mortal Instruments,The Fallen Series,and The Dirty Blood series

message 30: by Aidan (new)

Aidan  | 28 comments Julia wrote: "yeah wasn't funny in books i go to my fave parts- in harry potter i go to the battle of hogwarts, the epolog. in SoN i go to where frank and hazel kissed. like the parts that are the parts you wan..."
lol

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Mortal Instruments!!!!! City of Bones trailer came out yesterday!!!!!!

message 32: by Agent (new)

Agent Colorado (JokersDaughter) I no I watched it and I can't wait for the movie :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Me neither!!!

message 34: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2 comments I love the Harry Potter, Twilight, and the Dark Tower series.

message 35: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 26 comments Yeah Harry Potter!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter!

message 37: by Steven (new)

Steven Simpson (Simmo837) | 2 comments Zombie fallout by Mark Tufo!
I'm enjoying the white flag of the dead by Joseph talluto!!

Oh and Harry potter is pritty good!

Julia, dude call me JJ henrey potty!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh...

message 40: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 26 comments Nicole di Angelo wrote: "Uh..."

Nice name.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Thx, friend of mine called me that on here a while back and I decided I liked it

message 42: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) HI i am crazy :D

message 43: by Johns (new)

Johns My favorite series are the Matched Triliogy, Percy Jackson, the Mortal Instruments, and the City of Ember. PJO is probably my favorite since it was the first series I actually liked. :3

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice I like em all too.

Julia, dude call me JJ i have a ton! between HP and PJ it's PJ i love love love love (x1,000000000000000000000000000000000)) HP but no ones really reads it anymore..... everyones reading PJ

message 46: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 16 comments Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I like you already Evelyn!

message 48: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 16 comments Yayy!!! :D

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

« previous 1 3