Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) Leave Me Breathless question

Leave me breathless Recs
Mara Mara Nov 12, 2012 02:23PM
Any other books out there similar to this book? Also any ideas if the author will add another book fr the Ross siblings series?

Ghost was AMAZING. I just want to say that Cherie Lynn managed to write a super hot book but it was emotional too. the writing was SO great. There was real development with the characters... It totally shocked me how much I loved this.

Traci (last edited Nov 30, 2012 02:01PM ) Nov 30, 2012 01:59PM   0 votes
any of the oliva cunning series, with the sinners and actually all of them. The sullivans from Bella Andre or jaci barton series (play by play). They are all good, pamela clare series from the i team is great as well!! If you want a funny and sexy series, Erin McCarthy series Fast track. I Julie James, FBI series is really good as well, with some humor in them. Dont forget Mile High and In flight by R. K. Lilley, and any of Jennifer Probst!

There is a sister still Cherrie could write about... She's a nurse right?? That could be interesting.. naughty co-worker love.... :-)

seducing cinderella i thought was really good!! also maybe wrong be right guy! those are so good!!

What about Olivia Cunnings Sinner on Tour series...very hot.

Lauren Dane has a series called The Brown Siblings. THe first one is Laid Bare and there is a spin off series as well. I enjoyed them!

I agree I've read Seducing Cinderella and two of the Sinner on Tour series from Olivia Cunnings, these are quite similar to Leave Me Breathless. Also Elizabeth Reyes' Noah is very similar and Laura Kaye's Hearts in Darkness.

Re Hearts in Darkness was so very sweet, but only 112 pages. My favorite Novella ever! Loved Caden and Makenna!!
Feb 19, 2013 10:12AM
~IreneOust~ I agree! Hears in Darkness was excellent! One of those novellas that read like a full size book. I enjoyed it very much.
Feb 25, 2013 09:53AM

I have to admit that the whole paranormal romance thing caught me up for several years but I have now been making my way back to straight up contemporary romance and i love it!! This is the 3rd book by Cherrie Lynn in this series and I looooove them!! The first one was just meh, but Rock Me and this one were absolutely HAWT and great reads!! I loved Ghost and Brian, sexy sexy sexy